(Redirected from Sapiens (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sapiens in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sapiens, a Latin word meaning wise, may refer to :
- Berengarius Sapiens, a designation for Berengar the Wise, the count of Toulouse (814-835) and duke of Septimania (832-835)
- Felis sapiens (also Felix sapiens), a fictional, sentient, humanoid species from the Red Dwarf television series
- Gaius Laelius Sapiens (ca. 188 BC-?), a Roman statesman
- Gildas Sapiens, a designation for Saint Gildas (c. 500–570), a 6th-century British cleric
- Homo sapiens, the species Latin name of the Human beings
- Hydro Sapiens, an art performance performed by The Lunatics from The Netherlands
- Icthyo sapiens is a species designation given to at least two fictional characters:
- Robo-Sapiens, the debut album by Malibu
- Sapiens International Corporation, a computer software company
- Vipera Sapiens, an EP by Brazilian heavy metal band Viper
- a designation for Cato the Elder (234 BC–149 BC), a Roman statesman
- a designation for Cenn Fáelad mac Aillila (died 679), an Irish scholar
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind, 2014 book by Yuval Harari
- Macrobiotus Sapiens, a microorganism commonly known as a water bear.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sapiens.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.