From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sapucaia may refer to:
- Lecythis pisonis, Lecythidaceae family tree, also known as cream nut or monkey pot
- Sterculia striata, Malvaceae family tree, also known as chicá-do-cerrado.
- Sapucaia, Pará, a municipality in the state of Pará;
- Sapucaia, Rio de Janeiro, a municipality in the state of Rio de Janeiro;
- Sapucaia do Sul, a municipality in the state of Rio Grande do Sul
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sapucaia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.