(Redirected from Sara-su)
Sari-su, Sary-su. Sara-su, Sarısu, Sarisu, Sarysu, or Ṣáríṣú, the name means yellow water in Turkic languages, may refer to:
- Lake Sarysu, Azerbaijan's largest lake
- Sarısu, Beylagan, a village and municipality in Beylagan Rayon
- Sarısu, Goygol, a village and municipality in Goygol Rayon
- Sarısu, Imishli, a village in Imishli Rayon
- Sari Su, Iran, a village in the Central District of Poldasht County, West Azerbaijan Province
- Volga River, in Russia
- Sumbar River, in southern Turkmenistan
- Sarısu, Kahta, a village in the District of Kahta, Adıyaman Province
- Sarısu, Çubuk, a village in the District of Çubuk, Ankara Province
- Sarısu, Kiraz, a village in the District of Kiraz, İzmir Province; see List of populated places in İzmir Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.