Sara Dallin of Bananarama live in Audley End, Essex, UK, 28 July 2007.
|Birth name||Sara Elizabeth Dallin|
|Born||17 December 1961|
|Origin||Bristol, England, UK|
|Genres||Pop, new wave|
Dallin was born in Bristol, England. She attended St George's School for Girls in Bristol with Woodward and studied journalism at the London College of Fashion before she and Woodward founded Bananarama with Dublin native Siobhan Fahey. Dallin and Woodward continue to tour and record as Bananarama.
- "Inside Out: Health check: Sara Dallin.". Liverpool Daily Post (Liverpool, England). July 30, 2002. Retrieved 16 April 2010.
Sara Dallin was born on December 17, 1961 in Bristol. She formed Bananarama with Keren Woodward and Siobhan Fahey in 1981.
- Jones, Liz (20 August 2009). "'We're like teenagers again': Bananarama peel back the years". Daily Mail (London, England). Retrieved 16 April 2010.
[Woodward] and Sara first met aged five at St George’s School for Girls in Bristol, and became best friends aged 11. .... Keren, a classically trained musician, got a job at the BBC, while Sara studied journalism at the London College of Fashion.
- Taylor, Caroline (8 May 2008). "Interview: Sara Dallin of Bananarama". The Citizen (Blackpool, England). Retrieved 16 April 2010.
- "Bananarama 'back' for summer 2009". BBC. 30 July 2009. Retrieved 16 April 2010.
Now Bananarama - a duo in the form of Keren and Sara - are signed to Fascination (Universal Records) and a new single and album are in the offing.
- Carroll, Sue (18 September 2009). "Bananarama: Age doesn’t bother us.. we’re not trying to be teenagers". Daily Mirror. Retrieved 16 April 2010.
“I’d rather have a life and glass of wine,’’ admits Sara, who shares her North London home with her 17-year-old daughter Alice, by former Bananarama dancer Bassey Walker, and quite frequently Keren when the pair are working.
- Evans, Dan; Alex Palmer (22 November 2010). "Band-Aid hero to jobless zero". News of the World (London, England). Retrieved 16 April 2010.
Dallin, 47, was a founder of the trio in 1979 and went on to marry the band's former dancer, Bassey Walker. The couple had a daughter in 1991 but are now separated.
|This biographical article about a British singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|