||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Sara Michael Foster[additional citation needed]
February 5, 1981
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Tommy Haas (m. 2010)|
Foster guest-starred as herself on the HBO series Entourage, in which she had a romantic tryst with character Vincent Chase (played by actor Adrian Grenier) before appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in the episode "Talk Show". She briefly hosted Entertainment Tonight spin-off ET on MTV in 2002. Based on that she was cast as the lead femme fatale inThe Big Bounce, a remake of a movie adaptation of the same novel by Elmore Leonard. She also appeared in the Backstreet Boys video "Shape of My Heart".
In 2004, she played crime-fighting bisexual spy Amy in Angela Robinson's film D.E.B.S.. In 2009, she signed on to play Jen Clark, the sister of Naomi Clark (AnnaLynne McCord), on The CW drama series 90210. Additionally, Foster stars in the 2010 science-fiction film Psych 9, which was directed by Andrew Shortell.
Foster is the daughter of music producer David Foster and former model Rebecca Foster, and is married to tennis player Tommy Haas. On November 15, 2010, Haas announced on his website that Foster had given birth to a baby girl. Foster gave birth to another daughter on November 11, 2015.
|1999||D.R.E.A.M. Team||Model (uncredited)||Television film|
|2004||Big Bounce, TheThe Big Bounce||Nancy Hayes|
|2004||Entourage||Herself||Episode: "Talk Show"|
|2005||Crossing Jordan||Tammi Eldridge||Episode: "Family Affair"|
|2005||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Amy Maynard||Episode: "Unbearable"|
|2006||South Beach||Arielle||Unaired pilot|
|2008||Bachelor Party 2: The Last Temptation||Melinda||Direct-to-DVD|
|2008||Other End of the Line, TheThe Other End of the Line||Emory Banks|
|2009–12||90210||Jennifer "Jen" Clark||Recurring role, 23 episodes|
|2010||Psych 9||Roslyn Hanniger|
|2015–present||Barely Famous||Herself||Main role|
- California Births, 1905-1995
- Sara Foster [saramfoster] (August 2, 2012). "Guys thanks so much for my birthday wishes.The thing is,ITS NOT MY BIRTHDAY!!My bday is FEB 5th!!Internet wants me to be younger apparently." (Tweet). Retrieved June 18, 2016 – via Twitter.
- Pauline O'Connor (March 13, 2005). "Sara Foster: Who's Keeping Score?". The New York Times. Retrieved June 18, 2016.
Though Ms. Foster just turned 24...
- Michael Fleming (September 11, 2002). "Tyro actress snags 'Bounce' lead". Variety. Retrieved June 18, 2016.
- David Rooney (January 21, 2004). "Review: 'D.E.B.S.'". Variety. Retrieved June 18, 2016.
- Stacy Dodd (March 11, 2009). "Sara Foster cast on '90210'". Variety. Retrieved June 18, 2016.
- "Psych: 9 Teaser Poster and a Few Stills". Dread Central. Retrieved May 5, 2015.
- New Clip and Site Update for Psych: 9, Dread Central; accessed March 29, 2015.
- "Foster Wants Intimate Wedding". World Entertainment News Network (WENN). October 15, 2009. Retrieved May 4, 2015 – via IMDb.
90210 actress Sara Foster is planning a small, intimate wedding with just her fiance and a priest in attendance. The daughter of music mogul David Foster and model Rebecca Dyer is engaged to marry German tennis star Thomas 'Tommy' Haas...