Khan at Ram Milaayi Jodi 100 episode completion
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
|Spouse(s)||Ali Merchant (2010-2011)|
Sara Khan is an Indian model and actress. She won the Miss Bhopal title in 2007. She has done anchoring for Doordarshan Madhya Pradesh and ETV. She made her television career in Star Plus show Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai as Sadhna. Khan and Angad were nominated for the Star Parivar most popular couple award in 2008.  Her next film was M3 - Midsummer Midnight Mumbai, the film was released on 16 May.
Sara Khan is a Sunni Muslim. Sara was married to TV actor Ali Merchant, a Shia Muslim in an Islamic wedding ceremony at Bigg Boss 4 in 2010, but divorced him after two months in 2011. Close friends of the couple stated that the couple was paid ₹5 million (US$75,000) for the marriage. The Colors channel denied that it had paid them for the marriage and called it their personal wish. After the divorce she called the marriage a nightmare. Merchant said in an episode of the reality show Sach Ka Saamna that he had married for publicity and that marrying Khan was the biggest mistake of his life.
- 2013 "Dark Rainbow" as Ruhi
- 2014 "M3 - Midsummer Midnight Mumbai" as Sapna
- 2015 "Hamari Adhuri Kahani" as Naila
- 2007-2010 Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai (Star Plus) as Sadhana Alekh Rajvansh
- 2010-2012 Ram Milaayi Jodi (Zee Tv) as Mona Anukalp/Aditya Gandhi
- 2012 V The Serial (Channel V) as Herself
- 2013 "Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya(TV Series)" (Zing) as Shamona
- 2013 Junoon - Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq (Life OK) as Shaalu Pandey
- 2014 Encounter (Sony Entertainment Television) as Ayesha Raza (Episodic Role)
- 2014 Tujhsey Hi Rabta as Zara Aslam (Telefilm—Geo TV)
- 2014-2015 Sasural Simar Ka (colors) as Maya
- 2015-Present Bhagyalaxmi (& TV) as Pavitra
- 2009 Hans Baliye (Star One) as Herself (Along with Ali Merchant)
- 2010 Bigg Boss 4 (colors) as Contestant
- 2013 Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan-Nawaazi Ki (Life OK) as Herself
- 2013 Nach Baliye 6 (Star Plus) as Herself (Along with Paras Chhabra in Wild Card Episode)
- 2014 Box Cricket League (Sony Entertainment) as Herself
- 2013 BIG Fame Star (BIG Magic) as Host
- 2015 Comedy Classes (Life OK) as Sadhana
- 2015 Killer Karoke - Atkah Toh Latkah (&TV) as Herself
- 2015 "Comedy Nights Bachao" (Colors) as herself
- "Our hearts are already married to each other: Paras Chhabra".
- "What makes Bidaai so popular". Rediff. 13 May 2008. Retrieved 20 July 2014.
- Behl, Tushar (30 September 2007). "I want to be like Kareena:Sara Khan". The Times of India. Retrieved 18 July 2014.
- Bansal, Neelam (8 July 2009). "I want to play Amitabh’s daughter: Sarah". The Times of India. Retrieved 18 July 2014.
- "Not looking for a career in Bollywood: Sara Khan". The Indian Express. New Delhi. 27 December 2014. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- "Sara Khan to debut with 'M3' in Bollywood". Aninews.in. 2014-05-16. Retrieved 2014-07-12.
- "Sara Khan: I will not be marrying ‘again’".
- "The Times of India: Latest News India, World & Business News, Cricket & Sports, Bollywood". The Times Of India. Archived from the original on 29 October 2013.
- "Sara Khan and Ali Merchant to get paid to marry on 'Bigg Boss'". India Today. 10 November 2010. Retrieved 20 July 2014.
- Kadam, Prachi (16 February 2011). "My marriage turned into a nightmare: Sara Khan". Daily News and Analysis. Retrieved 20 July 2014.
- Marwah, Navdeep Kaur (16 March 2012). "I married only for publicity: Ali Merchant". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 20 July 2014.
- Sashidhar AS (26 December 2014). "Vidya bonds with Sara on the sets of Hamari Adhuri Kahani". The Times of India. Retrieved 25 January 2015.
- "Sara will play a Muslim girl Ayesha Raza in Encounter - The Times of India". The Times of India. 2014-04-22. Retrieved 2014-07-12.
- "Karan Hukku, Sara Khan and Parul Chauhan are best new talents on Indian television". Indiantelevision.com. 15 June 2008. Retrieved 18 July 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sara Khan.|