Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sara language may refer to:
- Sara language (Indonesia), a language spoken in Kalimantan in Indonesia
- Sara languages, a family of Bongo–Bagirmi languages spoken mainly in southern Chad
- Sar language, lingua franca of the regional capital of Sarh
- Sara Gula language, a Bongo–Bagirmi language of Chad
- Sara Kaba language, one of several local languages called Kaba or Sara
- Sara Laka language, also known as Kabba Laka
- Sara Mbay language, a Bongo–Bagirmi language of Chad and the Central African Republic
- Sara Ngam language, a Bongo–Bagirmi language of Chad and the Central African Republic
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sara language.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.