Sarafand may refer to:
- Sarepta, an ancient Phoenician city (near modern Sarafand, Lebanon)
- Sarafand, Lebanon
- Sarafand al-Amar, a village in Palestine, and in the 1930s and 1940s site of the largest British military base in the Middle East
- Sarafand al-Kharab, a Palestinian village
- Al-Sarafand, a Palestinian village
- Tzrifin, an area in central Israel previously known as "Sarafand"
- Short Sarafand, a British 1930s biplane flying boat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sarafand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.