From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sarah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sarah is a biblical matriarch and the wife of Abraham.
Sarah may also refer to:
This section lists people commonly referred to solely by this name.
- Saint Sarah, a Romani saint
- Sarah Skaalum Jørgensen, Danish singer, winner of 2011 Danish X Factor better known as just Sarah
- Sarah (LeRoy novel), a 2001 novel by JT Leroy
- Sarah (Card novel), a 2000 novel by Orson Scott Card
- Sarah (film), a 1982 Australian animated film
- Sarah (Eskimo Joe song), a song by Eskimo Joe from their album, Black Fingernails, Red Wine
- Sarah (Thin Lizzy song), a 1979 single by Thin Lizzy
- "Sarah", a song by Bat for Lashes from Fur and Gold
- "Sarah", a song by Tyler the Creator from the album Bastard
- Sarah, Iran, a village in Hormozgan province, Iran
- Sarah, Kentucky
- Sarah, West Virginia
- Sarah-e Shadadi, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Sarah (chimpanzee), an enculturated research chimpanzee
- Sarah (cheetah), world's fastest land mammal
- SARAH, a fictional smart house in the Sci Fi TV series Eureka
- Sarah Records, an independent record label from Bristol
- Yad Sarah, Israeli free-loan organization for medical and rehabilitative equipment
- Sarah, an Ed, Edd n Eddy character
- "Search And Rescue And Homing", a British system for Survival radio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sarah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.