Sarah Adwoa Safo
|Member of the Ghana Parliament|
for Dome Kwabenya
Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Aaron Mike Oquaye|
|President||John Dramani Mahama|
28 December 1981|
|Political party||New Patriotic Party|
|Relations||Apostle Kwadwo Safo|
Sarah Adwoa Sarfo (born 28 December 1981) is a Ghanaian lawyer and politician. She is the New Patriotic Party Member of Parliament (2013) for the Dome Kwabenya Constituency of the Greater Accra Region of Ghana
Adwoa is a lawyer by profession and she is the current Deputy majority leader of Parliament of Ghana. She is the newly appointed Minister of State in charge of Government Procurement; under His Excellency Nana Addo Dankwa Akuffo Addo of the Republic of Ghana.
Awards and recognition
Adwoa was a nominee for the Nobles Forum Award in 2012.
- "Safo, Adwoa Sarah". Ghanamps.gov. Archived from the original on October 11, 2015. Retrieved August 9, 2015.
- "Lawyer Adwoa Safo". The New Patriotic Party of Ghana. Retrieved 2015-08-08.
- "Members of Parliament | Parliament of Ghana". www.parliament.gh. Retrieved 2015-09-02.
- Viasat 1 Ghana (2016-04-18), Why i got home schooled - Hon Adwoa Safo, retrieved 2017-02-04
- Taylor, Mildred Europa. "NPP Government: Adwoa Safo named Deputy Majority Leader - Politics - Pulse". Retrieved 2017-02-04.
- "Adwoa Safo to receive Nobles Forum Award". www.ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 2015-09-02.