|Born||Corbridge, Northumberland, England|
|Genres||Alternative, Experimental, Post-punk, Alternative rock, New Wave, Electronic|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, Producer and Recording Engineer|
|Instruments||Bass guitar, Ukulele, Mandolin, Synth, Voice|
|Labels||Bloodshot, Quarterstick, Tummy Touch, Artlos, Normal, Workers Playtime, Abstract, Koi Records|
|Associated acts||Mekons, Striplight, Die Cheerleader, The Bomb Party|
Sarah Corina is an English bass guitarist and music producer. She started playing bass at the age of 14 in Leicester, playing in local bands before joining The Bomb Party as an original member. The Bomb Party enjoyed an amount of critical success appearing in Sounds (magazine), Melody Maker and the NME. They regularly toured the UK and Germany, including supporting The Fall and Stiff Little Fingers at the 'WDR1 Rocknacht' in 1989. After recording their first album, 'Drugs', they moved to London where they released three further studio LPs before disbanding in 1990.
After the demise of The Bomb Party, Corina became a founding member of 'Die Cheerleader', where she helped to create their sound and co-wrote their songs, before she left to join the Mekons.
Sarah joined the Mekons in 1991, touring extensively across America and Europe and recording albums.
In 2004, with Alex Mitchell (Curve) she formed a new band, 'Striplight'. With Mitchell on guitar, Liz Tumber on vocals and Mark Woodgate on drums, Striplight released two singles on Tim 'Love' Lee's label, Tummy Touch Records, and one on KOI Records.
She is currently recording and producing music for other artists and also writing solo tracks under the name Tobora.
- "Still Beating/8 Inches", 7" Vinyl, STRIP001, 2005
- "Hold It Down, Electrified, Sugar Coated, No Search/No Entry", 12" Vinyl EP, Tummy Touch Records, TUCH129ST, 2006
- "EP2 - The Remixes", 12" Vinyl EP, Tummy Touch Records, TUCH129STX, 2006
- "EP1 & EP2 - The Originals & The Remixes", CD, Tummy Touch Records, TUCH-129stCD, 2006
- "Shoes / Triangles", 7" Vinyl, KOI Records, KOI-024, 2009
The Bomb Party
- "The Bomb Party". Last.fm. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- 'Sugar Sugar', Single Of The Week, Sounds, pg. 37, 19 Nov 1988
- 'WDR1 Rocknacht', Duussledorf, Germany, 29 Nov 1989
-  Archived June 28, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Club Mekon". Mekons.de. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- "Striplight". Last.fm. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- "Striplight :: Tummy Touch". Tummytouch.greedbag.com. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- "Vinyl records, KOI RECORDS RELEASES". Koirecords.com. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- "Tobora". SoundCloud. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- "Mekons, The". Discogs.co.uk. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- "Striplight". Discogs.co.uk. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- "Bomb Party, The". Discogs.co.uk. Retrieved 21 September 2014.