Sarah Gray Miller
Miller is the daughter of Ron and Mary Warren ("Mimi") Miller. She is from Natchez, Mississippi where she attended Trinity Episcopal Day School. While at Vassar College, she majored in English and political science, graduating in 1993.
Miller held various jobs at Meigher Communications and Garden Design Magazine before helping start-up Organic Style Magazine. She went on to become editor of Budget Living magazine, and O at Home magazine. In 2008, she replaced Nancy Soriano as Editor-in-Chief of Country Living.
She was married to photographer, Tony Stamolis.
- Severson, Kim (13 July 2015). "Modern Farmer Tries a New Approach". The New York Times. Retrieved 25 February 2016.
- "Natchez native featured in magazine article". natchezdemocrat.com. June 14, 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-29.
- Deutsch, Claudia H. (May 16, 2004). "At lunch with Sarah Gray Miller". The New York Times. Retrieved 2009-06-28.
- Koblin, John (November 11, 2008). "No Shelter in a Storm! As Economy Quakes, Home Mags Teeter". observer.com. Retrieved 2009-06-28.
- Shea, Danny (2009-03-30). "Country Living Becomes Sarah Gray's Magazine With Redesign". huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2009-06-28.
|This biographical article about a print editor of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|