Sarah Jane Brain Foundation State Lead Centers of Excellence
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of the State Lead Centers established within the Sarah Jane Brain Foundation Pediatric Acquired Brain Injury Plan. The Foundation is an advocacy organization in the field of Pediatric Acquired Brain Injury.
- "Children's Hospital named Colorado 'lead center' for brain-injury project - Denver Business Journal". Bizjournals.com. 2009-06-05. Retrieved 2013-10-06.
- "Children's Hospital to devise plan to treat childhood brain injuries". Gazette, The. 2009-06-07.
- Meehan, Mary. "Project takes aim at brain injuries | Medicine". Kentucky.com. Retrieved 2013-10-06.
- [dead link]
- "UT to get brain injury center". Timesfreepress.com. Retrieved 2013-10-06.
- The National Pediatric Acquired Brain Injury Plan, National Advisory Board of The Sarah Jane Brain Foundation