Sarah Caroline Jarvis
3 December 1962
|Education||Millfield, University of Oxford|
|Occupation||General practitioner, media personality|
Sarah Caroline Jarvis MBE (born 3 December 1962) is a general practitioner working in Shepherd's Bush, London, England, and she also works in the mass media to promote health. She was educated at Millfield and qualified as a medical doctor in July 1986 from University of Oxford. She is also the health and medical reporter for The One Show, a regular guest on The Jeremy Vine Show, aired weekdays on BBC Radio 2 from noon until 2 pm and Clinical Consultant for health website Patient UK.
On 23 & 30 December Sarah Jarvis covered the sex and relationship show on LBC.
Dr Jarvis was awarded an MBE in the 2018 New Year's honours list for services to general practice and public understanding of health.
- Jarvis, Sarah; Rubin, Alan, L. Diabetes for Dummies (UK Edition). John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 0-470-05810-2.
- Jarvis, Sarah (ed.). Women's Health for Life. Dorling Kindersley. ISBN 1-4053-5378-3.
- Humphrys, John; Jarvis, Sarah (2009-04-02). The Welcome Visitor: Living Well, Dying Well (1st ed.). Hodder & Stoughton. ISBN 0-340-92377-6.
- "GP Trainers in Riverside". London Deanery. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
- "Dr Sarah Jarvis MA, BM BCh, DRCOG, FRCGP". Richford Gate Medical Practice. Archived from the original on 8 March 2010. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
- "List of Registered Medical Practitioners (The online Register)". General Medical Council. Retrieved 25 November 2010.
|This United Kingdom biographical article related to medicine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|