|Born||April 3, 1996|
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
|Occupation||Actress, dancer, singer|
Sarah Jeffery (born April 3, 1996) is a Canadian actress, singer and dancer. Sarah Jeffery is an actress who has quietly amassed a body of work that encompasses both television and film. Growing up in Vancouver, British Columbia, Sarah has been performing on stage in musicals and theater productions since the age of three, but it was when she became a teen that she decided to expand her horizons and enter the world of film and television. She is known for her work in the Fox television sci-fi drama Wayward Pines, the Disney Channel original movie Descendants, and the NBC crime drama Shades of Blue. She is also the lead in Be Somebody.
Jeffery was born in Vancouver, British Columbia. Her father is an African American and her mother is an Indigenous Canadian. She has been singing, dancing and acting in musicals and theatrical productions since she was three years old. In between acting projects, Jeffery performs on stage with the semi-professional dance crew, Body.
Jeffery's first major acting role was in the Cartoon Network television pilot Aliens in the House. Shortly thereafter, she landed a lead role in the DirecTV original series Rogue, working opposite Thandie Newton, playing the role of her daughter, Evie Travis. She subsequently joined the cast of Fox's sci-fi drama series Wayward Pines playing the recurring role of Amy, opposite Matt Dillon and Carla Gugino.
In 2015, Jeffery played the role of Princess Audrey, daughter of Princess Aurora, in Disney Channel Original Movie, Descendants. She followed this up by playing the role of Audrey in the animated spinoff to the film, Descendants: Wicked World.
In January 2016, she began a lead role in Adi Hasak's American police procedural crime series Shades of Blue, playing Cristina Santos, the daughter of Jennifer Lopez's character; the series was renewed for a second season. The same year Jeffery starred in the comedy film Be Somebody with Matthew Espinosa.
In February 2018, Jeffery was cast in the lead role of Maggie Vera in The CW's fantasy drama series Charmed, a reboot of the 1998 series of the same name. The reboot "centers on three sisters in a college town who discover they are witches."
|2013||Aliens in the House||Katie||Unsold television pilot|
|2013–2016||Rogue||Evie Travis||Main role (seasons 1–3)|
|2015||Wayward Pines||Amy Breslow||Recurring role (season 1), 6 episodes|
|2015||Descendants||Princess Audrey||Disney Channel Original Movie|
|2015–2017||Descendants: Wicked World||Princess Audrey||Main voice role|
|2015||Across the Line||Jayme Crawley||Film; originally titled Undone|
|2016–2018||Shades of Blue||Cristina Santos||Main role|
|2016||Be Somebody||Emily Lowe||Film|
|2018||The X-Files||Brianna Stapleton||2 episodes|
|2018||Daphne & Velma||Daphne Blake||Direct-to-video film|
|2018||Charmed||Maggie Vera||Main role|
|2019||Descendants 3||Princess Audrey||Disney Channel Original Movie; upcoming TV film|
|2015||Leo Awards||Best Supporting Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series||Rogue – "Coup de Grace"||Nominated|||
- "Sara[sic] Jeffrey". Hollywood.com. Retrieved July 6, 2016.
- "Sarah Jeffery TV Shows, Bio, Height, Waist, Boyfriend and Facts". superstarsbio. Nov 1, 2018. Retrieved Nov 10, 2018.
- Weaver, Nicole (October 9, 2018). "Shockingly Two of the 'Latina' Stars in the 'Charmed' Reboot Aren't Actually Latina". Cheatsheet.com. Retrieved October 11, 2018.
- Weekes, Princess (October 8, 2018). "The CW's Charmed Has Been Branded as a Latina Reboot and That's Not Entirely True". The Mary Sue. Retrieved October 11, 2018.
- "talent bios Sarah Jeffery". NBCUniversal. Retrieved July 6, 2016.
- "Rogue Cast". TV.com. April 3, 2013. Retrieved July 6, 2015.
- "'Wayward Pines' Full Cast List Revealed; M. Night Shyamalan's Thriller Series to Debut in May". International Business Times. May 3, 2015. Retrieved July 5, 2015.
- Mitovich, Matt Webb (July 6, 2015). "Wayward Pines Video: Has the First Generation Suffered a Tragic Loss?". TVLine. Retrieved July 6, 2016.
Instead, Ben was felled and found bloody and unconscious after being blasted out of the delivery truck where he and girlfriend Amy (Sarah Jeffery) were… growing closer.
- Li, Shirley (July 31, 2015). "Descendants react: Did the tale about junior villains cast a spell?". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved July 6, 2016.
Eventually, the high school high jinks lead to Mal casting a love spell on Ben so she can steal him away from Sleeping Beauty’s daughter Audrey (Sarah Jeffery)...
- "Animated Short-Form Series 'Descendants Wicked World' to Premiere Friday, September 18 on Disney Channel" (Press release). Disney Channel. August 5, 2015. Retrieved July 6, 2016 – via TV by the Numbers.
- Pedersen, Erik (April 8, 2015). "Sarah Jeffery Joins 'Shades Of Blue'; Mamie Gummer Cast In 'Manhattan'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved May 23, 2015.
- McNamara, Mary (January 7, 2016). "Review Jennifer Lopez and Ray Liotta enforce the law from the dark side in NBC's 'Shades of Blue'". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved July 6, 2016.
He is particularly devoted to Harlee and her daughter, Cristina (Sarah Jeffery), whose bright future — cello lessons! private school! — Harlee will go to any length to ensure.
- Wagmeister, Elizabeth (February 5, 2016). "NBC Renews Jennifer Lopez's 'Shades of Blue' for Season 2". Variety. Retrieved July 6, 2016.
- McNary, Dave (April 27, 2016). "Paramount, Studio 71 Teaming on Matthew Espinosa's 'Be Somebody'". Variety. Retrieved July 6, 2016.
Espinosa will be making his acting debut as Jordan Jaye. The film also stars Sarah Jeffery (“Wayward Pines”), Tava Smiley (“General Hospital”), Caitlin Keats, LaMonica Garrett and Allison Paige.
- Swift, Andy (March 25, 2018). "Charmed Reboot: How Does The CW's Pilot Compare to the Original Series?". TVLine. Retrieved March 26, 2018.
- Nemetz, Dave (February 23, 2018). "Charmed Reboot Adds Sarah Jeffery to Play Youngest Sister Witch". TVLine. Retrieved February 24, 2018.
- Andreeva, Nellie (February 23, 2018). "'Charmed': Sarah Jeffery Cast As A Lead In The CW Reboot Pilot". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved February 24, 2018.
- Lulla (March 11, 2018). "Charmed 2018 (The CW) pilot preview: Is the #StopCharmedReboot movement worth the trouble?". Season-zero.com. Retrieved March 19, 2018.
- "Winners by Name". Leo Awards. Jun 12, 2015. Retrieved July 6, 2015.