Sarah L. Waters
Sarah Louise Waters is a British applied mathematician whose research interests include biological fluid mechanics, tissue engineering, and their applications in medicine. She is a professor of applied mathematics in the Mathematical Institute at the University of Oxford, a Fellow of St Anne's College, Oxford, and a Leverhulme Trust Senior Research Fellow of the Royal Society.
Waters completed her Ph.D. at the University of Leeds in 1996. Her dissertation, Coronary artery haemodynamics: pulsatile flow in a tube of time-dependent curvature, was supervised by Tim Pedley. She was named a professor at Oxford in 2014.
- Prof Sarah Waters, University of Oxford, retrieved 2018-02-06
- Sarah Waters, The Royal Society, retrieved 2018-02-06
- Sarah L. Waters at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
- "Recognition of Distinction: Successful applicants 2014", Oxford University Gazette, 5076, 6 November 2014
- Prizes 2012 (PDF), London Mathematical Society, retrieved 2018-02-06