Sarah Wells in 2013
November 10, 1989|
|Height||1.67 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||50 kg (110 lb)|
|Sport||Track & field|
|Event(s)||400 m hurdles|
|College team||Toronto Varsity Blues|
|Achievements and titles|
|Personal best(s)||55.66 (Kazan 2013)|
Sarah Wells, (born November 10, 1989 in Markham, Ontario) is a Canadian hurdler. Wells specializes in the 400 metres hurdles, which she competed in the 2012 Olympic Games and made it in the top 24 in the world. She won the silver medal in the 400 metres hurdles at the 2015 Pan American Games in Toronto, Canada.
- Finished 24th, 400 meter hurdles at the 2012 London Olympics Games
- 1st, 2012 National Championships, Calgary, Canada (Olympic "B" Standard).
- 6th, 400 m. hurdles, 2008 IAAF World Junior Championships
- Personal best: 55.97, Geneva 02/06/2012
- Owns the Canadian Youth under-17 record of 59.48 seconds in the 400m hurdles, set last June.
|This biographical article relating to Canadian athletics and track and field is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|