Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Component villages||Saraiu, Dulgheru, Stejaru|
|• Mayor||Dorinela Irimia (National Union for the Progress of Romania)|
|• Total||113.57 km2 (43.85 sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
The commune includes three villages:
- Saraiu (historical name: Turkish: Saray)
- Dulgheru (Turkish: Dülger)
- Stejaru (historical name: Carapelit, Turkish: Karapelit)
The territory of the commune also includes the former village of Albina (historical name: Balgiu), located at, disestablished by Presidential Decree in 1977.
- "Luptă strânsă pentru Consiliul Judeţean Constanţa între PSD şi PNL. Noua garnitură de primari" (in Romanian). Ziua de Constanța. 7 June 2016. Retrieved 7 June 2016.
- "Constanța County at the 2011 census" (PDF) (in Romanian). INSSE. February 2, 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 24, 2012. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
|This Constanța County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|