From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saral may refer to:
- Saral, Bhiwani, a village in the Bhiwani district of the Indian state of Haryana
- Saral, Chakwal, a village in the Chakwal district of the Pakistani province of Punjab
- Saral, Banas Kantha a village in the Banas Kantha District of the Indian state of Gujarat
- Saral, Iran (disambiguation), a number of Iranian villages
- Saral, Mewat, a village in the Mewat district of the Indian state of Haryana
- Saral, Raigarh, a village in the Raigarh district of the Indian state of Maharashtra
- Saral, the former name of the town of Nor Khachakap in Armenia
- Saral Lake, a lake in KPK province of Pakistan
- SARAL, a cooperative technology mission of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and CNES (Space Agency of France)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.