|Born||13 June 1979 (age 37)
Captain Saralee Thungthongkam (born 13 June 1979, Thai: สราลีย์ ทุ่งทองคำ ผู้พัน หรือน.อ.ส้ม; rtgs: Sarali Thungthongkham) is a female badminton player from Thailand. She graduate a master of communication arts from Bangkok University
Thungthongkam competed in badminton at the 2004 Summer Olympics in women's doubles with partner Sathinee Chankrachangwong. They defeated Denyse Julien and Anna Rice of Canada in the first round and Chikako Nakayama and Keiko Yoshimoti of Japan in the second. In the quarterfinals, Thungthongkam and Chankrachangwong lost to Zhang Jiewen and Yang Wei of China 15-2, 15-4.
At the 2008 Summer Olympics, she only competed in the mixed doubles, again with Sudket Prapakamol. They reached the quarter finals, losing to the Indonesian pair of Nova Widianto and Liliyana Natsir, who went on to win the silver medal.
She competed in the mixed doubles again at the 2012 Summer Olympics, where she again reached the quarter finals with Prapakamol. This time they lost to Christinna Pedersen and Joachim Fischer of Denmark.
- Super Series Premier Tournament
- Super Series Tournament
- Grand Prix Gold Tournament
- Grand Prix Tournament
- "Saralee Thungthongkam at sports-reference.com". www.sports-reference.com. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "BBC Sport: Results – Badminton : doubles". bbc. 12 August 2004. Retrieved 2010-02-27.
- "Beijing 2008 – Badminton – Mixed Doubles". www.olympic.org. IOC. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "London 2012 – Badminton – Mixed Doubles". www.olympic.org. IOC. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
Media related to Saralee Thungthongkam at Wikimedia Commons