Chef Saransh Goila
February 17, 1987|
|Education||Institute of Hotel Management - Aurangabad (The Taj Group of Hotels)|
|Cooking style||Indian cuisine|
Saransh Goila (born February 17, 1987) is an Indian chef who won Food Food Maha Challenge. He is the founder of a popular Mumbai based restaurant 'Goila Butter Chicken' and author of the acclaimed food travelogue 'India on my Platter'. In 2018 he was invited to be a guest judge from India on Masterchef Australia where contestants had to cook his version of Butter Chicken. In 2013 he participated in the show, Sanjeev Kapoor Ke Kitchen Khiladi, which went on air on 16 September 2013 on Sony India. He is the host of the TV Show Roti Rasta aur India  and Healthy Fridge on Food Food channel. He is based in Mumbai.
Awards and recognitions
Saransh won a spot on Food Food Maha Challenge which was hosted by Sanjeev Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit. He was one of the 16 contestants on the show who were battling to win the coveted title of India Ka Super Chef. He emerged as the winner.
In 2018, Saransh hosted the web series 'Run to Eat'. It is a food travelogue in which the chef travels to different parts of the world to run and explore local cuisine.
In 2012, he hosted the TV show Roti Rasta aur India on Food Food channel. It is an Indian food travelogue show in which the chef travels 20,000 km of India by road in 100 days  The culinary journey is about the rural villages of India, meeting the local families, learning about their cuisine, and creating meals on the go.
- Monica Bhide features Saransh Goila
- Goila Butter Chicken opens in Mumbai
- About Dot Com review of India on my Platter
- Indian Judge on Masterchef Australia
- India’s Youngest TV Chef and Limca record holder Saransh Goila
- The road less travelled - Hindustan Times
- Healthy Fridge
- Mumbai based Chef Saransh
- Limca Book of Records
- Saransh Goila is the winner
- Saransh Goila is the winner of Food Food Maha Challenge | Tellychakkar.com
- Run to Eat
- The Spice Traveller
- Roti Rasta aur India
- Divine morsels of our holy addresses : Sourish Bhattacharya, News - India Today
- FoodFood launches new show