Sarat Centenary College
|President||Ramanendu Singha Roy|
|Principal||Dr. Sandip Kumar Basak|
|Affiliations||University of Burdwan|
|Website||Sarat Centenary College|
Sarat Centenary College is a general degree college in Dhaniakhali, in the Hooghly district, West Bengal, India. It was named after one of the greatest Bengali novelists, Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay, in 1976, firstly as a Junior College, and was later upgraded into a Degree College in 1978. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, Commerce and sciences. It is affiliated to The University of Burdwan.
Arts and Commerce
- Political Science(Honours)
- Commerce (Accountancy Honours)
- Physical Education(General)
The college is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). It was accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), and awarded C++ grade, an accreditation that has since then expired.this college recently got B+ grade when visited by NAAC in October 2016.
- Sarat Centenary College, website
- Colleges in West Bengal, University Grants Commission
- "Affiliated College of University of Burdwan".
- "Institutions Accredited/ Re- accredited by NAAC whose accreditation validity period is over" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 12 May 2012.