Sarat Centenary College
|President||Ramanendu Singha Roy|
|Principal||Dr. Sandip Kumar Basak|
|Affiliations||University of Burdwan|
|Website||Sarat Centenary College|
Sarat Centenary College is a general degree college in Dhaniakhali, in the Hooghly district, West Bengal, India. It was named after one of the greatest Bengali novelists, Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay, in 1976, firstly as a Junior College, and was later upgraded into a Degree College in 1978. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, Commerce and sciences. It is affiliated to The University of Burdwan.
This section does not cite any sources. (March 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Arts and Commerce
- Political Science(Honours)
- Commerce (Accountancy Honours)
- Physical Education(General)
The college is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). It was accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), and awarded C++ grade, an accreditation that has since then expired.this college recently got B+ grade when visited by NAAC in October 2016.
- Sarat Centenary College, website
- Colleges in West Bengal, University Grants Commission
- "Affiliated College of University of Burdwan".
- "Institutions Accredited/ Re- accredited by NAAC whose accreditation validity period is over" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 12 May 2012.
|This article about a university or college in West Bengal, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|