From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sarau can mean:
- Sarau (event), a cultural, music, or sporting event of Portuguese/Brazilian origin
- Groß Sarau, municipality in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Upper Moutere, New Zealand, originally called Sarau
- Jeff Sarau, Australian rules footballer
- Gheorghe Sarău, Romanian linguist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sarau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.