Location of Sarayönü within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Mehmet Güney (Independent)|
|• District||1,088.07 km2 (420.11 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,061 m (3,481 ft)|
|• District density||25/km2 (64/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Sarayönü is a town and district of Konya Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 36,525 of which 10,386 live in the town of Sarayönü.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2008-03-26.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Sarayönü, Turkey". Archived from the original on 2012-10-25. Retrieved 2008-03-26.
- District municipality's official website (in Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Konya Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|