From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Saraykent within Turkey.
|• Mayor||İdris Öğel (MHP)|
|• District||189.35 km2 (73.11 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,149 m (3,770 ft)|
|• District density||82/km2 (210/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Saraykent is a town and district of Yozgat Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 26,077 of which 9,224 live in the town of Saraykent.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2008-03-21.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Saraykent, Turkey". Archived from the original on 2012-10-25. Retrieved 2008-03-21.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (Turkish)
- General information on Saraykent (Turkish)
|This article about a Central Anatolia Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|