|Elevation||6 m (20 ft)|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-WB|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Howrah|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Sankrail|
Sarenga is located at  It has an average elevation of 6 m (20 ft)..
As per 2011 Census of India Sarenga had a total population of 25,200 of which 12,798 (51%) were males and 12,402 (49%) were females. Population below 6 years was 3,085. The total number of literates in Sarenga was 17,041 (77.06 % of the population over 6 years).
Sarenga was part of Kolkata Urban Agglomeration in 2011 census.
As of 2001[update] India census, Sarenga had a population of 21,621. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Sarenga has an average literacy rate of 59%, lower than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 64%, and female literacy is 54%. In Sarenga, 12% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- "District-wise list of stautory towns". Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2009-01-28.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Sarenga
- "C.D. Block Wise Primary Census Abstract Data(PCA)". 2011 census: West Bengal – District-wise CD Blocks. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- "Provisional Population Totals, Census of India 2011" (PDF). Constituents of Urban Agglomeration Having Population Above 1 Lakh. Census of India 2011. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|