|• Total||5,459 |
|Time zone||UTC+3:30 (IRST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+4:30 (IRDT)|
|Sareyn at GEOnet Names Server|
Sareyn (Persian: سرعين, also Romanized as Sar‘eyn, Sara’eyn, Sar‘eīn, Sar ‘Eyn, and Sarein) is a city in and the capital of Sareyn County, in Ardabil Province, Iran. Sareyn is known for its hot springs. The population is about 8,000, and increases to more than 20,000 in the summer because of the many tourists who go there due to the charming climate. It stands 25 km from Ardabil and total area is 1.28 square km2. At the 2006 census, its population was 4,478, in 1,135 families.
- Qarah Soo (A'saab) Thermal Spring
- Sari Soo Thermal Spring
- Gavmish Goli Thermal Spring
- General Thermal Spring
- Besh Bajilar Thermal Spring
- Qahveh Suei Thermal Spring
- Pehenlu Thermal Spring
- "Statistical Center of Iran > Home".
- Sareyn can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "-3082753" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)" (Excel). Statistical Center of Iran. Archived from the original on 2011-11-11.
- Sarein City Guide
- Sarein – Iran Tourism center