|Look up Sarge or sarge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sarge is a shortened, informal form of the rank of Sergeant.
Other meanings include:
- Sarge (arcade game), a 1985 arcade game
- Sarge (band), an indie rock band from Champaign, Illinois (USA)
- Sarge (album), a 1976 album by Delroy Wilson
- Sarge (TV series), starring George Kennedy as a cop-turned-priest
- Sarge (nickname)
- DeWayne Bruce (born 1960), professional wrestler who used the ringname/nickname Sarge
- Sergeant Snorkel, in the long running Beetle Bailey comic strip
- Sarge (Toy Story), in the movie Toy Story
- Sarge (Cars), in the film Cars
- Sarge (Red vs. Blue), a machinima character
- Sarge, in the video game Portal Runner
- Sarge, in the video game Quake III Arena
- Sarge, aka Sergeant Hawk, in the video game Army Men
- Sarge (Debian), codename for the 3.1 release of Debian GNU/Linux
- Suborbital Active Rocket with Guidance (SARGE)]], a rocket being developed by Exos Aerospace - see Armadillo Aerospace
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sarge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.