|Headquarters||9400 Flair Dr.
El Monte, California, USA
|Ron Winkler, VP|
Number of employees
Sargent Fletcher was founded in 1940 and bought by Cobham in 1994.
According to a 1991 report the company submitted to regional air quality officials, the company's El Monte chrome-plating plant showed the highest cancer-risk level of any business in the San Gabriel Valley. It was later closed in 2010.
The KC-130J was supposed to be equipped with Flight Refuelling Ltd's Mk32B-901E hose-and-drogue units, but operational problems meant that the aircraft went into production using equipment from Sargent Fletcher instead.
Aircraft using Sargent Fletcher equipment include:
- Boeing 707
- Dassault Mirage 5
- Douglas A-4 Skyhawk
- Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon
- Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor
- Lockheed C-130 Hercules / HC-130 / KC-130 / MC-130
- Lockheed L-1011 TriStar
- McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle
- McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet
- Northrop F-5
- Panavia Tornado
- BNET Sargent Fletcher Company Profile
- Jane's profile
- Health Effects of Sargent-Fletcher Plant Are Hard to Discern October 27, 1994 DEBORAH SULLIVAN, LA Times
- Navy Expects KC-130J Deliveries Under Revised Refueling Pod Plan Defense Daily, April 11, 2003