|• Type||Divisional Administration|
|• Divisional Commissioner||Dr Irshad Ahmed|
|• Regional Police Officer||N/A|
|• Total||26,360 km2 (10,180 sq mi)|
|Elevation||155 m (509 ft)|
|• Density||310/km2 (800/sq mi)|
|Combined population of all Districts of Sargodha|
|Time zone||UTC+5 (PST)|
40100 (Sargodha), 41000 (Khushab), 42200 (Mianwalli), 30000 (Bhakkar)
|Dialling code||048 (Sargodha), 0454 (Khushab), 0459 (Mianwalli), 0453 (Bhakkar)|
Sargodha Division is an administrative division of Punjab province, Pakistan. Sargodha city is the capital of the division. According to the 2017 Census of Pakistan, the total population of the division was 8.18 million. Divisions are the third tier of government below the federal and provincial levels.
It consists of the following districts:
|District||Area (km²)||Population (2017)|
According to 2017 census, Sargodha division had a population of 8,381,499, which included 4,120,223 males and 4,046,036 females. Sargodha division constitutes 70 Hindus, 8,074,474 Muslims, 84,447 Christians, 7,698 Ahmadis followed by 117 scheduled castes and 231 others.
- Mohammad Hafeez – former captain of Pakistan national cricket team and Lahore Qalandars player
- Attaullah Khan Esakhelvi – Pakistani award-winning musician from Isakhel, Mianwali.
- Suhail Warraich – journalist and television host from Jauharabad, Khushab.
- Imran Khan – former Prime Minister of Pakistan from Mianwali.
- Misbah-ul-Haq – former Test captain and head coach of the Pakistan cricket team.
- "District Wise Census Results 2017" (PDF). www.pbscensus.gov.pk. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2017-08-29. Cite error: The named reference "DISTRICT WISE CENSUS RESULTS CENSUS 2017" was defined multiple times with different content (see the help page). Cite error: The named reference "DISTRICT WISE CENSUS RESULTS CENSUS 2017" was defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).
- "Local government debate". Dawn. 2009-09-07. Retrieved 2022-11-17.
- "History | Sargodha Division". sargodhadivision.punjab.gov.pk. Retrieved 2022-11-17.