Mehta in 2017
|Alma mater||Kirori Mal College|
|Occupation||Actress, Model, Producer|
Sargun Mehta (pronounced [sərɡʊn meːɦt̪aː]; born 6 September 1988) is an Indian actress, model and television host. She has received three PTC Punjabi Film Awards and two Filmfare Awards Punjabi for her work in Punjabi Cinema.
Mehta began acting in theatre productions in her college, and later ventured into television roles, having made her screen debut in 2009 with Zee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh. Colors TV's drama series Phulwa marked a significant turning point in her career, earning her critical acclaim. Mehta received praise for her supporting work in the 2009 series 12/24 Karol Bagh and in the 2013 series Balika Vadhu. She also hosted the dance reality show Boogie Woogie Kids Championship.
Mehta made her feature film debut with the 2015 Punjabi romantic comedy Angrej; the production, which emerged as the second highest grossing Punjabi film of the year had her play the role of Dhann Kaur, a member of an aristocratic family in the pre-partitioned Punjab. She won the PTC Punjabi Film Award for Best Actress for her performance in the film. Mehta has since appeared in other successful Punjabi films including the dramas Love Punjab (2016) and Lahoriye (2017). Her portrayal of a troubled housewife in the former earned her a Filmfare Award Punjabi for Best Actress. She had won seven Best Actress Awards in four years in different Award Ceremonies.
Early life and education
Mehta was born on 6 September 1988 in Chandigarh, India, She has a younger brother. As a child, along with her brother, Mehta auditioned for the dance reality show Boogie Woogie; they were both rejected. Mehta did her schooling at the Sacred Heart Convent school and Carmel Convent School in Chandigarh. She did her graduation in Bachelor of commerce from the Kirori Mal College, Delhi University. She then began studying for a Master's degree in Business Management, but left to pursue her acting career. Thereafter, she was cast in the television programme 12/24 Karol Bagh. After the programme ended, she shifted to Mumbai.
Mehta's fame increased when she played in the 2011 television series Phulwa and the 2012 Kya Huaa Tera Vaada. She established herself as a leading actress, when she appeared the Colors TV drama series Balika Vadhu in 2013.
Mehta began dating her 12/24 Karol Bagh co-star Ravi Dubey in 2009, and married him in December 2013. On 5 February 2013, In an interview with IndiaTimes, Mehta said that she and Dubey "always shared a good bond and understanding. But after doing Nach Baliye together we understand each other professionally more." After marrying, she changed her name to Sargun Mehta Dubey.
Mehta began her career with theatre shows. During her three years in college in Delhi, she performed in several theatrical productions. Later, she was selected for the supporting role in Zee TV's 2009 television programme 12/24 Karol Bagh. In it, she appeared opposite Ravi Dubey in the role of Neetu Sethi, an effervescent young woman. The show tells the story of four children, Simi, Anuj, Neetu and Mili, of the Sethi family, which lives in the middle-class locality of Karol Bagh in Delhi. Neetu is the third sibling out of the four, who is married to the mentally challenged Omi (played by Ravi Dubey). In an interview with The Hindu, Mehta said that she gained the role by accident: "My friends and I from the theatre club were asked by one of our professors to audition for the role and I landed Neetu's part".
Following the programme's end, Mehta portrayed the lead in another Zee TV production, Apno Ke Liye Geeta Ka Dharmayudh. In the show, which first aired in December 2010, she played the role of Geeta, who stands up for truth and saves her family from being ruined because of the misuse of section 498A which aims to protect women from domestic violence and abuse. On May 2011, the show went off-air after it failed to gain popularity.
In January 2011, Mehta featured as the lead protagonist opposite Ajay Chaudhary in Siddharth Tewary's drama series Phulwa on Colors TV, in which she played the title role. The story is loosely based on the life of Phoolan Devi, the dacoit-turned politician. Referencing her work in the series, she said, "when I did Phulwa it became the significant turning point of my career, which gave me recognition and creative satisfaction as well". The following year, she appeared in an episode of Sony television's crime series Crime Patrol, as Aarti Shekhar.
In 2012, Mehta was chosen to play the pivotal role of Sonia in Fireworks Productions' suspense/thriller series Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath, opposite Rahil Azam. The story revolved around a murder that took place at a rave party.
Mehta then guest-starred as Anika, opposite Karan Patel in Shontara Productions' Teri Meri Love Stories Star Plus network anthology series in August 2012. At the end of October 2012, Mehta was approached for the role of Aradhya in Shashi Mittal's show Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat, but was removed from the show due to conceptual changes.
Ekta Kapoor's soap opera Kya Huaa Tera Vaada was Mehta's next show. In it, she played an independent girl character after a ten-year leap in the show's storyline. Co-starring alongside Mohit Malhotra, Mona Singh, Mouli Ganguly, and Neelam Sivia, she was cast as grown-up Bulbul, a journalist. She began shooting on 5 December and was telecast in mid-December 2012. She said: "My character has different shades. I haven't done this kind of role before. The show went off the air near the end of May 2013.
After acting in 12/24 Karol Bagh (2009), Phulwa (2011) and Kya Huaa Tera Vaada (2012), she portrayed a docile character role of Ganga in Colors drama series Balika Vadhu. In an interview with Hindustan Times, Mehta said that she was surprised to be offered the role, as it was not her usual character. In mid-November 2014, she quit the show due to creative dissatisfaction.
After a long break from fiction shows, Mehta made a comeback with the Zee TV's mini series Rishton Ka Mela, she began shoot for the show on 16 April 2015, In it, she played the central character Deepika, who is a young beautiful girl of today's modern era. The show had featured ten episodes, in which she starred alongside an ensemble cast of Eijaz Khan, Usha Nadkarni, Ratan Rajput, Anupam Shyam, Karan Mehra, Hiten Tejwani, Gauri Pradhan Tejwani, Sayantani Ghosh and Karan Grover. The show followed the journey of Deepika, a runaway bride, escaping from her cruel police inspector fiance (played by Eijaz Khan). Deepika runs into a fair where she meets women that each have a story to tell. The show went off-air on 8 May 2015.
Career in Punjabi films
In July 2015, Mehta made her filming debut with Angrej, in a Punjabi film directed by Simerjit Singh, alongside Amrinder Gill, Aditi Sharma. In this film she portrayed the central role of Dhan Kaur. The film had receive significant opening in India, which earned ₹40.50 million (US$570,000) in its first week. The film grossed ₹124.5 million (US$1.7 million) in the international markets in 17 days, and emerged as the second highest grossing Punjabi film of 2015.
In 2019, she gave commercial hit Kala Shah Kala with Binnu Dhillon, which is the highest grossing Punjabi film of 2019 as yet. Her second release was Chandigarh Amritsar Chandigarh with Gippy Grewal. Her third release of the year was Surkhi Bindi with Gurnam Bhullar. Gurnaaz of The Tribune Gurnaaz praised the performance of Mehta, and said, "Watch it for the stellar act displayed by Sargun Mehta and Gurnam Bhullar, their exhilarating love story and the happy ending that stays with you even when you step out of the theatre." As of September 2019, she has two films under production. Jhalley opposite Binnu Dhillon, which is also her co-production with Dhillon, and Munish Walia is slated to be released on 15 November 2019. Sohreyan Da Pind Aa Gya with Gurnam Bhullar is slated to be released on 29 November 2019.
Other work and appearances
On October 2012, Mehta participated in Sony Entertainment Television's reality-based Comedy Circus series titled Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe, along with Kapil Sharma. It was her first foray into comedy. In January 2013, she quit the show due to her busy schedule involving multiple other programmes.
Mehta walked the ramp at the prestigious award the twelfth Indian Television Academy (ITA)'s fashion event titled, Fashion Ka Jalwa on 4 November 2012. In December 2012, Mehta participated in the fifth season of Star Plus' celebrity couple dance reality show Nach Baliye. She was joined by Ravi Dubey, and on a 23 March 2013 finale episode, she was announced as the first runner-up of show. In addition, she participated in another version of show, entitled Nach Baliye Shriman v/s Shrimati, in which the couples competed against each other. The mini-series began in April 2013, and Mehta competed against Dubey. On 24 May 2013, Mehta walked the ramp as showstopper at Gitanjali Fashion Nights in Mumbai.
In December 2013, she made a special appearance in the sixth season of Nach Baliye, along with Dubey. By the end of 2013, mehta landed her first television hosting assignment with special children's season of Sony Entertainment Television's dance reality show Boogie Woogie.
In January 2014, Mehta featured in the print campaign for the 2014 GR8! TV Magazine's 15th calendar edition, GR8! Love Stories Calendar, which featured twelve real life television couples. She appeared along with her husband, Dubey. The first edition of the calendar was shot by the fashion photographer Pravin Talan, and it was launched by Anu Ranjan and Shashi Ranjan, founders of GR8 Entertainment Ltd., at a Gala event on 6 January 2014. In mid-February 2014, Mehta appeared as a guest along with Sidharth Shukla, Ravi Dubey and Karan Wahi on Colors Television's comedy/talk show Comedy Nights with Kapil, performing in a special episode of Pinky Bua's (Upasana Singh) wedding. Mehta gave a special dance appearance on the grand premiere of the Indian reality show Bigg Boss 8 on 21 September 2014, along with Gautam Gulati and Sukirti Kandpal. Later, on 18 October 2014, she appeared as a special panel member on the show.
On 18 February 2015, Mehta started to shoot for an episode of Colors TV's cookery/talk show Farah Ki Dawat, on which she appeared as a guest in its first episode along with actor Abhishek Bachchan. The show was hosted by filmmaker Farah Khan, and its first episode was telecast on 22 February 2015.
In May 2015, Mehta featured in the director Waseem Sabir's music video titled O Meri Jaan, in which she appeared alongside many actors, include Gautam Rode, Ruhana Khanna, Riddhi Dogra, Meiyang Chang and Hiten Tejwani. The music video highlights the father-daughter relationship, which spreads the message of the importance of raising a girl child with love. The video song sung by Suhail Zargar and It released on Father's Day.
In the second week of June 2015, Mehta was selected to appear as a special dance performer in the seventh season of Star Plus television's couple dance reality show Nach Baliye, in which she performed with the contestants Nandish Sandhu and Rashami Desai in special "Teen Ka Tadka" episode on first week of July 2015.
Mehta appeared as a guest-participant in the ninth season of the reality show Bigg Boss. She participated and teams up with Mandana Karimi and Rishabh Sinha on the day 23 in "Hotel BB" luxury budget task on 3 November 2015.
|2009||12/24 Karol Bagh||Neetu Sethi Dagar|||
|2010–2011||Apno Ke Liye Geeta Ka Dharmayudh||Geeta|||
|2011||Crime Patrol||Aarti Shekhar|||
|2012||Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath||Sonia|||
|Teri Meri Love Stories||Anika Saxena|||
|Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe||Contestant|||
|2012–2013||Kya Huaa Tera Vaada||Bulbul Ruhia|||
|Nach Baliye 5||Participant|||
|2013||Nach Baliye Shriman v/s Shrimati||Contestant|||
|Nach Baliye 6||Herself|||
|2013–2014||Balika Vadhu||Ganga Singh|||
|Boogie Woogie Kids Championship||Host|||
|2015||Farah Ki Dawat||Participant|||
|Rishton Ka Mela||Deepika|||
|Nach Baliye 7||Herself|||
|2016||Naya Akbar Birbal||Yakshini|||
|Box Cricket League – Season 2||Participant|||
|The Kapil Sharma Show||Dr. Sudha|||
|2017||Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (season 8)||Herself/Guest|||
|Bigg Boss 11||Herself/Guest Panellist|||
|The Drama Company||Herself/performer (Along with Ravi Dubey)|||
|Lip Sing Battle||Contestant|||
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
- All films are in Punjabi, unless otherwise noted.
|2015||Angrej||Dhann Kaur||PTC Punjabi Film Awards for Best Actress|
|2016||Love Punjab||Jessica Brar||Filmfare Award for Best Actress|
|2017||Lahoriye||Amiran||Filmfare Award for Best Actress|
|2018||Qismat||Baani||PTC Award for Best Actress|
|2019||Kala Shah Kala||Pammi|
|2019||Chandigarh Amritsar Chandigarh||Reet|
|2019||Surkhi Bindi||Rano||with Gurnam Bhullar|
|2020||Sohreyan Da Pind Aa Gaya||TBA|
Awards and nominations
|2014||Indian Television Academy Awards||GR8! Performer Of The Year (Female)||Balika Vadhu||Nominated|||
|2016||PTC Punjabi Film Awards||Best Actress||Angrej||Won|
|Best Female Debut||Nominated|
|2017||Best Actress||Love Punjab||Won|
|Filmfare Awards Punjabi||Best Actress||Won|||
|PTC Punjabi Film Awards||Best Actress||Won|
|2019||PTC Punjabi Film Awards||Best Actress||Qismat||Won|
- "टीवी एक्ट्रेस को पति ने यूं किया B'Day विश, पार्टी में पहुंचे कई सेलेब्स" [TV stars at Sargun Mehta's Birthday bash]. Dainik Bhaskar (in Hindi). 8 September 2014. Retrieved 17 December 2014.
"Celebs Spotted Karanvir Bohra, Asha Negi, Karan Patel and many at Sargun Mehta's birthday bash!". Dainik Bhaskar. 7 September 2015. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
"I'll just be myself on Boogie Woogie: Sargun Mehta". Hindustan Times. 25 November 2013. Retrieved 24 February 2015.
- "On the right side of rights". The Hindu. 1 January 2011. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
"SARGUN MEHTA Celebrating any day with my mother is a special day for me". The Times of India. 11 May 2012. Archived from the original on 19 February 2015. Retrieved 24 February 2015.
- "What our telly stars are up to on this Raksha Bandhan". Mid Day. 20 August 2013. Retrieved 27 February 2015.
- "I don't believe in hiding behind the 'Just Friends' tag: Sargun". The Times of India. 13 January 2013. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- "As a child, I tried participating in 'Boogie Woogie': Sargun Mehta". Daily News and Analysis. 14 November 2013. Retrieved 1 March 2015.
- "The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - The Tribune Lifestyle". The Tribune (Chandigarh). 3 September 2011. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- "Ravi is very understanding: Sargun Mehta". The Times of India. 21 March 2013. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "Sargun had no issues renting a house". The Times of India. 25 April 2012. Retrieved 5 March 2015.
- "Not fond of replacing anyone: Sargun Mehta". Hindustan Times. 2 November 2013. Retrieved 5 March 2015.
"Wedding album of newlywed TV actors Shweta Tiwari, Sargun Mehta, Aamna Sharif". Daily Bhaskar. Retrieved 5 March 2015.
"EXCLUSIVE: Sargun Mehta, Gautam Gulati rehearse for Bigg Boss 8 curtain raiser episode". Daily Bhaskar. 2014. Retrieved 5 March 2015.
- "Yes...! We are in love... - Sargun Mehta". The Times of India. 16 September 2011. Retrieved 30 April 2014.
- "Sargun Mehta all set to marry Ravi Dubey in December 2013". Dainik Bhaskar. 19 August 2013. Retrieved 27 December 2014.
"Sargun Mehta-Ravi Dubey to tie the knot". The Times of India. 19 August 2013. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- "Ravi and I will get married for sure: Sargun Mehta". The Times of India. 23 March 2013. Retrieved 27 January 2014.
- "Sargun adds hubby's last name post marriage". The Times of India. 8 April 2014. Retrieved 19 February 2015.
- "PIX Sargun Mehta, Monica Bedi at Zee Rishtey awards". Rediff.com. 1 December 2014. Retrieved 5 December 2014.
"Ravi is very understanding: Sargun Mehta". The Times of India. 3 March 2013. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- "Sargun Mehta as Neetu Sethi from 12 / 24 Karol Bagh". Zee TV. 9 January 2015. Retrieved 15 April 2015.
"Will Neetu realize her mistake". Daily Bhaskar. 20 September 2010. Retrieved 15 April 2015.
- "Dazzling pictures of TV hottie Sargun Mehta". Daily Bhaskar. 18 February 2015. Retrieved 5 March 2015.
- "Apno ke liye Geeta ka Dharmyudh". Zee TV. Archived from the original on 19 April 2015. Retrieved 3 May 2015.
- Chaya Unnikrishnan (1 February 2013). "Ravi is the best boyfriend one can get". Daily News and Analysis. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "Sargun Mehta and Rahil Azam in Hum Ne Li Hai Shapath". The Times of India. 5 July 2012. Retrieved 18 February 2015.
- "Sargun Mehta & Eijaz Khan in Star Plus' Telefilm". The Times of India. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Daisy of Garam Masala fame in Sony TV's next". The Times of India. 29 October 2012. Retrieved 30 April 2014.
- "Sargun and Neelam to play grown-up Bulbul and Anika". The Times of India. Retrieved 27 January 2015.
- "Mona Singh's Kya Hua Tera Vaada to go off air". Hindustan Times. 15 April 2013. Retrieved 15 April 2015.
- "Sargun Mehta replaces Sriti Jha as Ganga in 'Balika Vadhu'". CNN-IBN. Retrieved 23 December 2014.
- "Sargun Mehta quits Balika Vadhu - The Times of India". The Times of India. 15 November 2014. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- "Sargun Mehta returns to small screen". Deccan Chronicle. 22 April 2015. Retrieved 30 April 2015.
"Sargun Mehta as Dipika". Zee TV. 9 January 2015. Retrieved 30 April 2015.
- "Rishton Ka Mela - Episode 10 - May 8, 2015 - Full Episode". Zee TV. 8 May 2015. Retrieved 30 May 2015.
- "On Punjabi turf". The Tribune India. 31 July 2015. Retrieved 31 August 2015.
"Angrej gets third best opening ever for a Punjabi film". The Times of India. 6 August 2015. Retrieved 31 August 2015.
"Angreji beat te". The Tribune India. 27 July 2015. Retrieved 31 August 2015.
- "'Angrej' 1st Weekend Box Office Collection: Amrinder's Film Fails to Beat 'Sardaar Ji' 3-Day Business Record", International Business Times, 4 August 2015, retrieved 31 August 2015
- "'Rogue Nation' Roars To $56M Opening; 'Vacation's Bumpy Holiday Road". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 31 August 2015.
- "'Angrej' 17-Day Box Office Collection: Amrinder Gill Film Pips 'Ramta Jogi' in 3rd Weekend". International Business Times. 18 August 2015. Retrieved 31 August 2015.
- "Sargun Mehta wins her first Filmfare, proud husband Ravi kisses the black lady - Times of India". The Times of India. 2 April 2017.
- "Roots that run deep". The Tribune India. 11 March 2016. Retrieved 23 March 2016.
- "WINNERS OF THE FILMFARE AWARDS PUNJABI 2018". Filmfare. Retrieved 30 August 2019.
- "PTC Punjabi Film Awards 2019 Winners". PTC Punjabi.
- Hungama, Bollywood (25 February 2019). "Total Dhamaal collects approx. 3.41 mil. USD [Rs. 24.16 cr.] in overseas - Bollywood Hungama". Retrieved 26 February 2019.
- "Chandigarh Amritsar Chandigarh: Gippy Grewal and Sargun Mehta board the filmy train - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- Gurnaaz (30 August 2019). "Movie Review: Surkhi Bindi has all the elements of a love story that tugs at your heart strings". The Tribune.
- "Watch: Everyone is going crazy on the sets of 'Jhalley'". The Times of India. 23 July 2019. Retrieved 24 August 2019.
- Vashist, Neha (13 September 2019). "Exclusive! The shoot of Gurnam Bhullar and Sargun Mehta starrer 'Sohreyan Da Pind Aa Gya' goes on floor". The Times of India. Retrieved 19 September 2019.
- "Sargun Mehta tries her hand at standup comedy". Mid-Day. 20 October 2012. Retrieved 23 December 2014.
- "Sargun to quit Comedy Circus". Deccan Chronicle. 20 January 2013. Retrieved 27 September 2014.
- "Nach Baliye Shriman v/s Shrimati in a tie". India Today. 22 April 2013. Retrieved 30 April 2014.
- "Sargun Mehta as the showstopper at Gitanjali Fashion Nights in Mumbai". The Times of India. 24 May 2013. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- "Television couples feature in GR8! Love Stories Calendar 2014". NDTV. 7 January 2014. Retrieved 7 March 2015.
"TV couples pose for GR8! Love Stories Calendar 2014 (see pics)". India TV. 9 January 2014. Retrieved 7 March 2015.
- "Kapil Sharma's Bua to Get Married to Golden Bhai in 'Comedy Nights with Kapil'". International Business Times. 13 February 2014. Retrieved 27 February 2015.
- "All you need to know about the 'Bigg Boss Season 8' Grand Premiere". Daily News and Analysis. 21 September 2014. Retrieved 27 September 2014.
- "Bigg Boss 8: Natasa Stankovic bids adieu to BB house amid Diwali celebrations with Salman (view pics)". India TV. 20 October 2014. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- "Sargun Mehta refused to meet Shahrukh Khan - इस टीवी एक्ट्रेस ने ठुकराया शाहरूख से मिलने का खास मौका". Rajasthan Patrika. 18 February 2015. Archived from the original on 24 February 2015. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
"When Sargun Mehta refused to meet Shah Rukh Khan". India Today. 17 February 2015. Retrieved 18 February 2015.
- "Gautam Rode, Sargun Mehta, Hiten Tejwani & many popular TV artists come together for a music video". Daily Bhaskar. 26 May 2015. Retrieved 7 September 2015.
"TV celebs shoot a music video for a cause - Entertainment". Mid Day. 27 May 2015. Retrieved 7 September 2015.
- "Small screen's Gangaa in music video for a cause - TOI Mobile". The Times of India. 25 May 2015. Retrieved 7 September 2015.
- "'Ganga' fame, child actress Ruhana Khanna shoots for a music video based on father-daughter story". Daily Bhaskar. 25 May 2015. Retrieved 7 September 2015.
- "New twist in Nach Baliye 7 Get set for 'three much' fun". India Today. 12 June 2015. Retrieved 3 September 2015.
- "This week's Teen ka Tadka on Nach Baliye 7". The Times of India. 30 June 2015. Retrieved 3 September 2015.
- "Bigg Boss 9: VJ Andy, Sargun Mehta and Ali Quli Mirza to enter BB9 house". India TV News. Retrieved 5 November 2015.
- "Bigg Boss 9: Ex-contestants Andy, Sargun Mehta and Ali Quli Mirza return". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 5 November 2015.
- "Bigg Boss 9: Day 23 - Rishabh Sinha, Mandana Karimi and Sargun Mehta make the contestants' lives hell!". dna. 3 November 2015. Retrieved 5 November 2015.
- "Bigg Boss 9: Sargun Mehta, Andy and Ali Quli Mirza to give a hard time to housemates". IBNLive. Retrieved 5 November 2015.
- "Sargun Mehta as Neetu Sethi from 12 / 24 Karol Bagh". Zee TV. 9 January 2015. Retrieved 15 April 2015.
"Will Neetu realize her mistake". Daily Bhaskar. 20 September 2010. Retrieved 15 April 2015.
- "Sargun Mehta to play Phulwa". 9 August 2011.
- "Sargun Mehta to enter as Mona's daughter in Kya Huaa?". 3 December 2012.
- "The contestants on Nach Baliye this year". 14 December 2012.
- Nach Baliye Shriman v/s Shrimati in a tie : Television, News - India Today
- Sargun replaces Sriti in Balika Vadhu - Times Of India
- "When Ravi surprised wife Sargun on 'Boogie Woogie'". 27 December 2013.
- "Sargun Mehta to make cameo in 'Naya Akbar Birbal'". 26 February 2016.
- "200 Actors, 10 Teams, and 1 Winner... Let The Game Begin". India.com. Retrieved 4 March 2016.
- "Balika Vadhu actress Sargun Mehta will soon be seen in The Kapil Sharma Show". India Today. 3 August 2016. Retrieved 8 June 2017.
- "Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 8 23 September 2017 Review: Lopamudra Raut, Shantanu Maheshwai And Rithvik Dhanjani Receive The Fear Funda In The Family Special Episode". 22 September 2017.
- "Sargun Mehta And Manu Punjabi To Enter Bigg Boss House This Season?". 12 October 2017.
- "What Are Ravi Dubey & Sargun Mehta Doing In "The Drama Company"?". 29 September 2017.
- "Ravi Dubey-Sargun Mehta, Rithvik Dhanjani-Asha Negi on Farah Khan's Lip Sing Battle". 18 October 2017.
- "The ITA Awards 2014 winners and nominees". Indian Television Academy Awards. 13 October 2014. Archived from the original on 25 July 2015. Retrieved 5 December 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sargun Mehta.|