Sarita Vihar metro station
(Redirected from Sarita Vihar (Delhi Metro))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||Pocket C, Saidabad, New Delhi, 110076|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Operated by||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
Platform-1 → Escorts Mujesar
Platform-2 →Kashmere Gate via Lal Qila
|Structure type||Elevated, Double-track|
|Opened||October 3, 2010|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
282,823/ Month average 
The station was opened with the first section of the Line on 3 October 2010 in time for the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony on the same day. Until the second section of the Violet Line opened in 2011, it was the terminus for the line.
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||Towards →Escorts Mujesar|
|Northbound||→Towards ←Kashmere Gate|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
|Sarita Vihar metro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2|
- "Parking_Details". Delhi Metro Rail.
- "Ridership_Details" (PDF). Delhi Metro Rail.
- "ATM Details". Delhi Metro Rail.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – Descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Sarita Vihar metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|