Sark (Sercq) is one of the Channel Islands.
|Look up sark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sark or SARK may also refer to:
- The River Sark, which flows along the west end of the border between England and Scotland
- The Battle of Sark, fought between England and Scotland in October 1448 by the river
- Sark, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- SS-N-4 Sark, the NATO reporting name for the R-13 submarine-launched ballistic missile
- SARK (Search And Rescue Knife), made by Emerson Knives, Inc. for the United States Navy
- SARK (author), the pen name of author Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy
- Sark, a word for shirt in the Scots language and Old English
- Sark, the villain in the 1982 film Tron played by David Warner
- Julian Sark, a character from the TV series Alias
- Sark (planet), a fictional planetary world in Isaac Asimov's science fiction novel The Currents of Space
- A sark, a species of creature in the Rune series of videogames
- A sark, in Star Trek fiction, an arboreal equid species native to forested areas of the Klingon Homeworld of Qo'noS
- The Sark, a species of villainous robots from the TV series Hot Wheels Battle Force 5
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.