Sarma may refer to:
- Sarma (given name), a Latvian given name
- Sarma (surname), Brahmin surname in India
- Sarma (food), a dish found primarily in the cuisines of the Middle East and Eastern Europe
- Sarma (Tibetan Buddhism), three newest schools of Tibetan Buddhism
- Sarma cave, karst cave in the Georgia
- Sarma River, Russia, flowing into Lake Baikal
- Sarma (wind), northern wind found at Lake Baikal
- Sarma (department store) defunct Belgian department store
- Sharma, surname in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sarma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.