Sarmad (also transliterated as Sarmed, is a masculine Persian given name, the meaning of the name in Persian Eternal or Everlasting. The name is also given to Christian male babies.
- Sarmad Bhatti, Pakistani cricketer
- Sarmad Abdul Ghafoor, Pakistani record producer
- Sarmad Kashani, Persian mystic, poet and saint
- Sarmad Sultan Khoosat, Pakistani actor
- Sarmad Rasheed, Iraqi footballer
- Sarmed al-Samarrai, Iraqi actor
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|