Sarn Meyllteyrn is a village and former civil parish (known at the time as Mellteyrn) in the Welsh county of Gwynedd. It is in the west of the Llŷn Peninsula (Welsh: Penrhyn Llŷn), 8.4 miles (13.5 km) west of Pwllheli and 24.3 miles (39.2 km) south-west of Caernarfon. The village is often referred to simply as Sarn. The parish was abolished in 1934 and divided between the communities of Botwnnog and Tudweiliog.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2011)
Primary education is provided by Ysgol Pont y Gôf, in the nearby village of Botwnnog. The school is in the Ysgol Botwnnog catchment area and this is where the majority of pupils go on to complete secondary education.
Sarn Meyllteyrn lies on the B4413 between Llanbedrog and Aberdaron. Buses from Pwllheli to Aberdaron and Uwchmynydd serve the village and are operated by Nefyn Coaches and Arriva Buses Wales. The nearest railway station is at Pwllheli.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sarn Meyllteyrn.|
- A Vision of Britain Through Time : Mellteyrn Civil Parish Archived 4 June 2011 at the Wayback Machine Retrieved 13 January 2010
- "Gwynedd Council election results for Botwnnog May 2012". Gwynedd Council. Retrieved 7 May 2012.
- "Gwynedd Council School Catchment Areeas" (PDF). Retrieved 9 September 2011.
- "Bus Services: Aberdaron to Pwllheli" (PDF). Gwynedd Council. Retrieved 24 June 2011.
- "Bus Services: Uwchmynydd to Pwllheli" (PDF). Gwynedd Council. Retrieved 24 June 2011.
|This Gwynedd location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|