From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sarnia is a city in Southwestern Ontario, Canada.
Sarnia may also refer to:
- various concepts related to the Canadian city:
- sports teams:
- Sarnia No. 221, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Sarnia 45 Indian Reserve of the Aamjiwnaang First Nation in Ontario, Canada
- Sarnia, the Roman name for the island of Guernsey, Channel Islands
- Sarnia, a novel by British author Samuel Youd
- HMCS Sarnia, Royal Canadian Navy minesweeper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sarnia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.