Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport
|Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport|
|Operator||City of Sarnia|
|Time zone||EST (UTC−05:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC−04:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||595 ft / 181 m|
The airport is classified as an airport of entry by Nav Canada and is staffed by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). CBSA officers at this airport can handle aircraft with no more than 30 passengers.
The airport was renamed after astronaut and Sarnia native Chris Hadfield in 1997.
Airlines and destinations
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 19 July 2018 to 0901Z 13 September 2018.
- "Canadian Airport Charts" (PDF). NAV CANADA. Retrieved 16 November 2016.
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- "Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport". 12 July 2016. Retrieved 16 November 2016.
- Airport website
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Sarnia (Chris Hadfield) Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in Ontario is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|