|Elevation||356 m (1,168 ft)|
|Population (2004 census)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Sarrin (Arabic: صرين, Kurdish: Zêrîn, also spelled Serrin or Sareen) is a town in northern Syria, administratively part of the Aleppo Governorate, located northeast of Aleppo. It is situated 3 kilometers east of the Euphrates River, south of Kobanî and east of Manbij.
- "Polat Can". Twitter. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- "Google Maps". Retrieved 1 April 2015.
- "General Census of Population and Housing 2004".
- "Kurds cut key IS supply route in northern Syria: monitor". France 24. July 27, 2015. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- "Syrian Kurds capture town from ISIS in north: activists". Retrieved 27 July 2015.
|This article about a location in Aleppo Governorate, Syria is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|