From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sarum generally refers to either of two cities in Wiltshire, England, in the United Kingdom:
- Salisbury formally New Sarum, cathedral city in Wiltshire, England
- Old Sarum, the ruins of old Salisbury
Sarum may also refer to:
- Sarum (Newport, Maryland), a historic house in Newport, Maryland, United States
- Sarum Chase, a historic house built by Frank O. Salisbury in London in the United Kingdom
- Sirmaniyah or Sarmin, two villages in Syria identified as the possible birthplace of the Catholic saint John Maron
- Sarum, a style of cassock that is double-breasted with three buttons
- Sarum Rite, the major liturgical rite in England prior to the English Reformation
- Sarum, liturgical colours used in the Sarum Rite
Art, entertainment, and media
- Sarum (novel), a 1987 work of historical fiction by Edward Rutherfurd
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sarum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.