Sascha T. Bailey
22 June 1994
|Occupation||Art curator, actor|
Sascha Bailey (born 22 June 1994) is a British art curator and actor
Bailey was born in Tavistock, Devon, the son of fashion photographer David Bailey and model Catherine Dyer. At the age of 12 he and his family moved to North London, where he attended the Moat School. After completing his GCSEs he left school to pursue a career in acting.
At the age of 16, Bailey was signed to the London-based modelling agency STORM. From there he began to shoot for campaigns for such brands as Joshua Kane and Valentino.
In 2013, he curated his first art exhibition, Human Relations in Marylebone, London, with photographic works by Mairi-Luise Tabbakh and his eldest brother Fenton Fox Bailey. From there he began to curate shows around London with his company including the show The Route Less Travelled. Bailey also worked with artist Russell Young in the show Wild At Heart
- Human Relations, 2013
- Russell Young (artist) Wild At Heart, 2014
- The Route Less Travelled, 2014
- New Blood, 2015
- Cavalcade of Creative Curiosities, 2015-2016
- Fenton Bailey's Camera Shy, 2016
- The Maveric Expo, 2016
- Bailey's Icons, 2017
- The Benbai Expo, 2017
Sascha Bailey had a cameo role as a studio assistant in the 2012 BBC biopic on his father David Bailey during his 1962 New York photoshoot with Jean Shrimpton, entitled We'll Take Manhattan, alongside Karen Gillan as Shrimpton.
- "Snap! It's David Bailey and son as legendary photographer leaves glitzy Christmas party".
- "Bailey's Sons Open Debut Exhibition".
- Machell, Ben. "Like father, like son: Sascha Bailey and Connor Hirst collaborate".
- "Sascha Bailey: The Route Less Travelled". 2 May 2014.
- "Russell Young's Wild at Heart by The Wall Street Journal".
- "Sascha Bailey".
- "The Shrimp and David Bailey's love affair that started the Swinging Sixties".