Clements in October 2018
Sasha Nicole Clements
March 13, 1990
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Known for||Majority Rules!|
|Spouse(s)||Corbin Bleu (m. 2016)|
|Parent(s)||Christopher Lee Clements (father)|
Anna Clements (mother)
Sasha Nicole Clements (born March 13, 1990) is a Canadian actress, and model. She is known for her role as Kiki Kincaid on the Teletoon sitcom Majority Rules!. She was cast in the 2005 fantasy The Snow Queen. and the 2010 television series What's Up Warthogs!. She also starred in the Disney Channel Original movie How to Build a Better Boy, playing the role of Marnie.
Clements was born in Toronto, Ontario, and now lives with her husband in Los Angeles. Her mother Anna Clements, held a succession of fitness jobs, and her father is actor Christopher Lee Clements, who was an actor on the Canadian musical drama series Catwalk. She has two younger brothers. Her great-grandma is Russian Canadian.[A]
2005–2014: Early career
Clements's first role with Juliet Stevenson in the BBC TV movie The Snow Queen (2005). In 2009, she won her first starring role in the Canadian Teletoon series Majority Rules!, playing 15-year-old Kiki Kincaid. and she guest starred in one episode of What's Up Warthogs! in 2010. She has had guest roles on television series such as Rookie Blue and Really Me (2011).
Clements had a recurring role as Sarah on Lost Girl (2012). She guest starred as Emma in the premiere two episode of YTV's Life with Boys (2012). She then guest starred as Nikki in one episodes of Mudpit (2013). In mid-2013, Clements began work on the Disney Channel Original Movie, How to Build a Better Boy (2014), alongside China Anne McClain and Kelli Berglund. The film is directed by Paul Hoen and premiered on August 15, 2014.
2015–present: Further success
In January 2015, Clements had a recurring role on the YTV and TeenNick series Open Heart as Rayna Sherazi. She also appeared in the 2015 Canadian television film based on the popular Degrassi series, Degrassi Don't Look Back. In February 2017, had a supporting role in the drama film From Straight A's to XXX (2017), alongside Haley Pullos. and she working one episode with the internet personality Manon Mathews, on New Form channel,[B] who has a series on YouTube.
In 2011, Clements started dating High School Musical star Corbin Bleu. Clements posted a picture of the engagement ring to her Instagram account, It features a large round brilliant cut diamond and a thin pave diamond band,[E] On October 15, 2014, Clements and Bleu became engaged in front of Cinderella's Castle at Orlando's Disney World. They later appeared on TLC reality series Say Yes to the Dress, which documented the bride-to-be's search for the perfect wedding gown. They married in front of 160 guests at Hummingbird Nest in Santa Susana, California on July 23, 2016. She currently lives in Los Angeles.
|2005||The Snow Queen||Robber Girl||TV movie||[F]|
|2014||How to Build a Better Boy||Marnie||Disney Channel Original Movie|||
|2015||Degrassi Don't Look Back||Cat||TV movie|||
|2017||From Straight A's to XXX||Jolie||TV movie||[G]|
|2019||Witches in the Woods||Alison||Filmed in 2018, released in 2019|||
|2009–2010||Majority Rules!||Kiki Kincaid||Main role|
|2010||What's Up Warthogs!||Head cheerleader||1 episode|
|2011||Rookie Blue||Girl Passed Out||1 episode|
|2011||Really Me||Ramona||1 episode|
|2012||Lost Girl||Sarah||1 episode|
|2012||Life with Boys||Emma||2 episodes|
|2015||Open Heart||Rayna Sherazi||3 episodes|
|2016||Say Yes to the Dress||Herself||1 episode|
|2017||Incubator Gold Mine||Desiree||New Form||Episode: "Anti-Social"|
- We all call her Babushka; (from Russian: ба́бушка).
- Series titled Incubator Gold Mine, episode titled Anti-Social.
- Also known as Stranded.
- Filming took place from March 2018 in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada.
- It is a very popular style and similar to Jamie Lynn Spears' engagement ring.
- The film premiered on December 24, 2005 in United Kingdom.
- Also known as Straight A's.
- "High School Musical Star Corbin Bleu Is Engaged to How to Build a Better Boy's Sasha Clements". E! News. Zach Johnson. April 28, 2014. Retrieved October 16, 2014.
- "Make a little space, To make a better place Toronto". Twitter. Sasha Clements. April 28, 2014. Retrieved April 28, 2014.
- Braven, Jenny. "Happy Birthday Sasha Clements 💕💃🍾". Instagram.com. Retrieved March 13, 2018.
- "NEW PICS: Ashley Tisdale and Fiance Christopher French Playfully Pose at Their Engagement Party". Celebuzz. Buzz Media. November 24, 2013. Retrieved November 26, 2013.
- Clements, Anna. "Me and mini me". Instagram.com. Retrieved August 7, 2017.
- Clements, Anna. "fitnessmami3". Instagram.com. Retrieved November 8, 2013.
- Clements, Anna. "Anna Clements and her husband Christopher Lee Clements". Instagram.com. Retrieved September 28, 2017.
- Clements, Christopher. "Catwalk days". Instagram.com. Retrieved March 14, 2017.
- Clements, Sasha. "Having brothers drive you crazy all your life really does makes you a better person 💙". Instagram.com. Retrieved April 11, 2014.
- Clements, Sasha. "My great-grandma ❤️ We all call her Babushka (Russian for Grandma). On this International Women's day I'm thinking of her. The strongest, most loving, and unknowingly hilarious woman I know. я тебя люблю!". Instagram.com. Retrieved March 9, 2015.
- "The Snow Queen". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved March 2, 2014.
- Oswald, Brad (October 20, 2009). "No trick, all treat". Winnipeg Free Press. Retrieved September 24, 2012.
- Clements, Sasha [@sashclements] (December 27, 2011). "Really Me episode with Jojo Farrow - I finally watched it ! :)" (Tweet). Retrieved August 4, 2018 – via Twitter.
- "China Anne McClain, Kelli Berglund & Ashley Argota Starring in Disney Channel Original Movie "How to Build a Better Boy"" (Press release). Shineon Media. August 1, 2013. Retrieved September 6, 2013.
- "Typical night for Rayna in Open Heart". Twitter. Sasha Clements. January 20, 2015. Retrieved January 20, 2015.
- "Degrassi". Teenick.com. Retrieved January 10, 2015.
- "More Degrassi Scoop Than You Can Handle: Season 14 Premiere Date, New Cast Members and First Look at the Epic Promo!". E! Online. Retrieved January 11, 2015.
- "Lifetime movie based on Duke student turned porn star airs Saturday" (Press release). newsobserver.com. February 10, 2017. Retrieved February 10, 2017.
- "From Straight A's to XXX In Lifetime". Lifetime.com. Retrieved February 11, 2017.
- Clements, Sasha [@sashclements] (May 8, 2017). "Had an amyazzing time working with the hilarious Manon Mathews on AntiSocial!" (Tweet). Retrieved August 7, 2018 – via Twitter.
- Donnelly, Matt. "'Exorcist' Star Hannah Kasulka, Corbin Bleu Hit Slopes for Survival Thriller 'Stranded'". thewrap.com. Retrieved March 24, 2018.
- Bleu, Corbin. "When you both book a movie and it happens to be the same one 😍 loving working together!". Instagram.com. Retrieved March 26, 2018.
- Bleu, Corbin (November 4, 2013). "Corbin Bleu's Dancing With The Stars Blog: Redemption In The Ballroom!". Access Hollywood. NBCUniversal Television Distribution. Retrieved November 15, 2013.
- Clements, Sasha. "Clements posted a picture of the engagement ring in front of Cinderella's Castle". Instagram.com. Retrieved October 16, 2014.
- Clements, Sasha. "Clements posted a picture of the engagement ring". Instagram.com. Retrieved October 16, 2015.
- "Celebrity Engagement Rings". debebians.com. Retrieved October 15, 2014.
- Kirby, Iona (October 16, 2014). "The happiest proposal on Earth! High School Musical star Corbin Bleu gets engaged to girlfriend Sasha Clements at Disney World". dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved October 16, 2014.
- "Actor Corbin Bleu stopped by Kleinfeld to help fiance and fellow actress Sasha Clements pick out her dress for the big day". Say Yes to the Dress. TLC. February 5, 2016. Archived from the original on May 3, 2016. Retrieved February 5, 2016.
- Olya, Gabrielle (July 24, 2016). "Corbin Bleu and Sasha Clements Are Married". People. Time Inc. Retrieved July 25, 2016.
- "How to Build a Better Boy". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved August 15, 2014.
- "Watch Degrassi Season 14 Episode 25: Don't Look Back". TV Guide.com. Retrieved August 2, 2015.
- Clements, Sasha. "Filming has begun! Sooooo excited 😍". Instagram.com. Retrieved March 20, 2018.