|Born||1974 (age 44–45)|
|Occupation||Poet, playwright, translator|
|Notable awards||Forward Prize |
Sasha Dugdale is a British poet, playwright and translator. She has written four poetry collections and is a translator of Russian poetry and drama.
Dugdate has published four poetry collections by Carcanet Press: The Notebook (2003), The Estate (2007), The Red House (2011) and Joy in 2017. She won the Forward Poetry Prize for Best Single Poem, Joy in 2016 and the Cholmondeley Award in 2017. 
From 2012—2017, Dugdale was editor of Modern Poetry in Translation. Dugdale is co-director of the annual Winchester Poetry Festival.
- —(2016), Joy, Carcanet Press, ISBN 9781784105037
- —(2011), The Red House, Carcanet Press, ISBN 9781906188023
- —(2007), The Estate , Carcanet Press, ISBN 9781903039809
- —(2003), The Notebook, Carcanet Press, ISBN 9781903039670
- "Sasha Dugdale". Forward Arts Foundation. Retrieved 10 September 2018.
- "Sasha Dugdale". The Poetry Foundaton. Retrieved 10 September 2018.
- "We're all Translators: Interview with Sasha Dugdale". Huffington Post. Retrieved 10 September 2018.
- "Sasha Dugdale". Carcanet Press. Retrieved 10 September 2018.