Sasha Lilley born 1975 is an English-born radio host, writer and journalist based in Oakland, California.
Lilley is the editor of Capital and Its Discontents: Conversations with Radical Thinkers in a Time of Tumult, published by PM Press. Lilley is a contributor to the Turbulence Collective's What Would it Mean to Win?, a collection of debates about the direction of the Global Justice Movement, published by PM Press. She is the series editor of the political economy imprint Spectre.
Lilley is a co-founder and host of the Pacifica Radio program Against the Grain. From 2007-2009, she was the interim program director at KPFA. She directed Pacifica Radio’s coverage of the Winter Soldier hearings in Silver Spring, Maryland, launched the War Comes Home, about the human costs of the Iraq and Afghanistan occupations, curated the multimedia project “1968: The Year that Shook the World” commemorating 1968 with archival audio from the Pacifica Radio Archives, and launched the multimedia collaboration “Afghanistan 2008: Seven Years After the Taliban”.
- Lilley, Sasha. Capital and Its Discontents: Conversations with Radical Thinkers in a Time of Tumult PM Press, 2011.
- Turbulence Collective (ed.) What Would it Mean to Win? PM Press, 2010.
- Lilley, Sasha, et al., Catastrophism: The Apocalyptic Politics of Collapse and Rebirth PM Press, 2012.
- Lilley, Sasha. Theory and Practice: Conversations with Noam Chomsky and Howard Zinn (DVD) PM Press, 2010.
- Lilley, S. "Capital and Its Discontents: Conversations with Radical Thinkers in a Time of Tumult" PM Press, 2011
- Turbulence Collective, "Move into the Light" PM Press, 2008
- PM Press, "Sasha Lilley"
- Golden Reel Nomination, Sasha Lilley and CS Soong “What’s Wrong with Tolerance?”
- Project Censored, Winter Soldier 2008: Eyewitness Accounts of the Occupations
- CounterSpin, "Sasha Lilley on The War Comes Home" 14 November 2008
- Common Dreams, "CorpWatch and KPFA Radio Launch 'Afghanistan 2008: Seven Years After the Taliban' Multimedia Project Collaboration.
- Bruce Brugmann, "God Bless KPFA" San Francisco Bay Guardian, 28 August 2008
- "KPFA Radio Broadcasts Live from the House Judiciary Committee Hearing on Torture"
- Pacifica Radio, "Capitalism and Its Discontents: A 5 Part Series on the Financial Meltdown" February 2009
- Lilley, Sasha."Paving the Amazon with Soy: World Bank Bows to Audit of Maggi Loan" CorpWatch; Lilley, Sasha.
- Chatterjee, Pratap. Iraq, Inc.: A Profitable Occupation Seven Stories Press, 2004
- Chatterjee, Pratap. Halliburton's Army: How a Well-Connected Texas Oil Company Revolutionized the Way America Makes War Nation Books, 2009