|Saskatchewan electoral district|
|Provincial electoral district|
|Legislature||Legislative Assembly of Saskatchewan|
Saskatoon Riversdale is a provincial electoral district for the Legislative Assembly of Saskatchewan, Canada. It was held by two Premiers of Saskatchewan from 1991 to 2007--Roy Romanow and Lorne Calvert. It is currently occupied by Danielle Chartier of the New Democratic Party of Saskatchewan.
The constituency was one of five created for the city of Saskatoon when the former multi-member constituency of Saskatoon City was abolished prior to the 1967 general election. Of those five ridings, Saskatoon Riversdale is the only one to have existed continuously without renaming.
The riding has historically been an NDP stronghold; it has been in NDP hands for all but one term of its existence.
Historical MLAs representing Saskatoon Riversdale
- Roy Romanow, New Democratic Party (1967–1982)
- Jo-Ann Zazelenchuk, Progressive Conservative (1982–1986)
- Roy Romanow, New Democratic Party (1986–2001)
- Lorne Calvert, New Democratic Party (2001–2009)
- Danielle Chartier, New Democratic Party (2009– )
|Saskatchewan general election, 2016|
|New Democratic||Danielle Chartier||2,691||48.19||-3.23|
|Total valid votes||5,584||100.0|
|Source: Elections Saskatchewan|
|Saskatchewan general election, 2011|
|New Democratic||Danielle Chartier||2,622||51.42||-1.60|
- 2009 by-election
- 2007 general election
|Saskatchewan general election, 2007|
|New Democratic||Lorne Calvert||3,524||56.11||–|
- "Register of Official Candidates by Constituency - March 19 - FINAL" (PDF). Elections Saskatchewan. 19 March 2016. Retrieved 23 March 2016.
- "2016 General Election Results". Elections Saskatchewan. 4 April 2016. Retrieved 7 November 2016.
- Saskatchewan Votes 2007. Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved May 23, 2009.
|This article about a Canadian electoral district is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Saskatchewan-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|