Sasoma is a settlement in Nubra Valley, Ladakh consisting of villages such as the Gya village. A road is being constructed from Sasoma to Saser La by the Border Roads Organisation which will be the world first glaciated motorable road once completed. Another road, the Khalsar-Sasoma road with a bridge on the Chamesahn Lungpa stream, connects Khalsar to Sasoma.
- "A week long workshop on traditional Rug weaving was organized on the occasion of 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi at Gya village (Sasoma) Leh, Ladakh". National Museum Institute: Ministry of Culture, Government of India. October 2018. Retrieved 2020-06-09.
- Gautam, Shikha. "31 years back, this is how Ladakh looked to an army man". Times of India Travel. Retrieved 2020-06-09.
- "World's First Galciated Motorable Road Being Laid in Ladakh by BRO Amid Extreme Weather Conditions". News18. 2018-11-18. Retrieved 2020-06-09.
- Singh, Rahul; Choudhury, Sunetra (2020-06-09). "India working on two roads in Ladakh amid border row". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 2020-06-09.
- "BRO removes major bottleneck in Leh, constructs bridge leading to Siachen base camp". Outlook India. PTI. 25 June 2018. Retrieved 2020-06-09.