From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Satanism or satanism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Satanism is a belief or social phenomenon that features the veneration or admiration of Satan or similar figure.
Satanism may also refer to:
- LaVeyan Satanism, the movement founded by Anton LaVey
- Theistic Satanism, the worship of Satan as a deity
- Our Lady of Endor Coven, a cult founded by Herbert Arthur Sloane
- The Satanist (Wheatley novel), a 1960 spy horror novel by Dennis Wheatley
- The Satanist, a 1912 gothic novel by Mrs Hugh Fraser
- The Satanist (album), an album by the Polish extreme metal band Behemoth
- The Satanist, the title track of the album
- "Satanist", a song by Swedish band The Crown from the album Crowned In Terror
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Satanism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.