From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. Please help direct these ambiguous links to articles dealing with the specific meaning intended. Dab Fix List & Dab Solver can be used to fix these links. (July 2016)|
Satara may refer to:
- Satara (city), an Indian city in Maharashtra
- Satara district, an Indian district in Mahrashtra
- Satara taluka, an administrative subdivision of Satara district
- Satara State, a former princely state, see history of Satara district
- Satara (Lok Sabha constituency)
- Satara (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
- Satara railway station, abbreviated STR
- Satara (moth), a genus of moths in the Arctiidae family
- Satara Murray, an American footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Satara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.