|Directed by||Satish Vegesna|
|Produced by||Dil Raju|
|Written by||Satish Vegesna|
|Screenplay by||Satish Vegesna|
|Story by||Satish Vegesna|
|Narrated by||Murali Mohan|
|Music by||Mickey J. Meyer|
|2 hrs 15 min|
|Budget||₹8 crore (US$1.1 million) |
|Box office||₹53 crore (US$7.4 million) |
Sathamanam Bhavati (English: Long live for 100 years) is a 2017 Indian Telugu language drama film written and directed by Satish Vegesna. The film which deals with "tradition-technology conflict", "joint family vs nuclear family", and "midlife crisis" is produced by Dil Raju under Sri Venkateswara Creations. The film features Sharwanand, Anupama Parameswaran, Prakash Raj and Jayasudha in key roles.The movie is the biggest Blockbuster in Sarwanand's career
The score and soundtrack is composed by Mickey J. Meyer and cinematography is by Sameer Reddy. The film released worldwide on 14 January 2017 with highly positive reviews. The screenplay of the film was archived at the Oscar Library. The film has received the Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment-Golden Lotus Award at the 64th National Film Awards "in appreciation of providing a feeling of jubilation by respecting family values in an unexplored manner". The film has garnered the state Nandi Awards for Best Direction, and Best Home Viewing Feature Film.
Raghavaraju (Prakash Raj) 82 is a farming landlord in Atreyapuram village of Andhra Pradesh. He lives with his wife Janakamma (Jayasudha) 74, along with Ragahvaraju's son Bangararaju (Naresh) 51 his wife 48, and his son Raju (Sharwanand)25. Raghavaraju lives in this ancestral house built by his forefathers consisting of many generations living in the same household as a Joint family. However with changing times Ragahvarju's NRI 2 other son Ravi and Kalyan "Nani" and NRI daughter Jhansi live in the United states 47, Canada 40, and Australia 43 as nuclear families. After a gap of ten long years, all his children arrive in the village during the holiday season of Makar Sankranti, under mysterious circumstances after they receive an email from Raghavaraju who expresses his wish to divorce his wife Janakamma. What happens next and the events leading to this mysterious situation, and how Raghavaraju convey's his midlife crisis to his children forms the crux of the story.
A Dubsmash episode from popular Telugu films such as Seetharamaiah Gari Manavaralu, Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, Brindavanam, Athadu, Mirchi, Attarintiki Daredi, and Srimanthudu, becomes an integral part of the film's plot.
- Sharwanand as Raju
- Anupama Parameswaran as Nithya
- Prakash Raj as Raghavaraju
- Jayasudha as Janakamma
- Naresh as Bangarraju, Raju's father
- Indraja as Jhansi, Nithya's mother
- Raja Ravindra as Nithya's father
- Himaja as SubbaLakshmi
- Praveen as Raju's friend
- Shiju as Raju's uncle
- Racha Ravi
- Dil Raju in a cameo appearance
- Tanikella Bharani as Chalaram (cameo appearance)
- Ravi Prakash as Raju's friend
- Y. Kasi Viswanath
- kalyan's wife name?
The principal photography of the film began in early 2016 and was completed by November 2016.
|Film score by|
|Released||18 December 2016|
|Producer||Mickey J. Meyer|
|Mickey J. Meyer chronology|
|1.||"Mellaga Tellarindoi"||Sri Mani||Anurag Kulkarni, Ramya Behara, Mohana Bhogaraju||4:12|
|2.||"Sathamanam Bhavati"||Ramajogayya Sastry||K. S. Chithra, Vijay Yesudas||3:21|
|3.||"Naalo Nenu"||Ramajogayya Sastry||Sameera Bharadwaj||3:46|
|4.||"Nilavade"||Ramajogayya Sastry||S. P. Balasubrahmanyam||2:52|
|5.||"Hailo Hailessare"||Sri Mani||Aditya Iyengar, Rohith Paritala, Mohana Bhogaraju, Divya Divakar||4:13|
- Hooli, Shekhar H. "Gautamiputra Satakarni, Khaidi No 150, Shatamanam Bhavati gross Rs 158 crore at box office in Sankranti weekend".
- "Shatamanam Bhavati Final Total WW Collections".
- "Dil Raju's Master Strategy For Shatamanam Bhavati". Great Andhra.
- "Anupama Parameswaran teams up with Sharwanand in Shatamanam Bhavati". Indian Express.
- "Shatamanam Bhavati' release date". Indiaglitz.
- "Sathamanam Bhavati 2 Day Premiers in USA". Great Andhra.
- "Shatamanam Bhavati at the Oscar library". 31 January 2017.
- "64th National Film Awards" (PDF) (Press release). Directorate of Film Festivals. Archived from the original (PDF) on 6 June 2017. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- "Andhra Pradesh government announces Nandi awards for 2014-2016 - Times of India".
- "Sathamanam Bhavathi in last leg of shoot". Telugu cinema.
- "Shatamanam Bhavati - All Songs - Download or Listen Free - Saavn". 18 December 2016. Retrieved 3 November 2018.