Sati or SATI may refer to:
- Sati, Hindu goddess, Shiva's first wife
- Sati, awareness or skillful attentiveness in Buddhism
- Sati, a former Indian tradition of immolating a widow on her husband's funeral pyre
- Bhai Sati Das, Sikh martyr executed by emperor Aurangzeb
- Sati, Egyptian goddess, more often known as Satis
- Sati, a character in the film The Matrix Revolutions
- Sati (film), 1989 Bengali film directed by Aparna Sen and starring Shabana Azmi
- Sati (novel), a 1990 novel by Christopher Pike
- Sati (singer) (born 1976), Lithuanian singer
- Sati (castle), a medieval fortified town near Shkodër in contemporary Albania
- Sati-ye Olya, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Sati-ye Sofla, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Sati-ye Vosta, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.